Term Ladies - How are you doing?

New_Wife

Reaction score
I will be term tomorrow and have already noticed lots of changes recently! Can't believe baby could arrive at any time.

I went from 75% effaced Thursday to nearly 100% effaced by the weekend.
I gained 6 lbs in four days.. I can see the swelling but all is well health wise.
Baby had dropped down and holy moses the pressure! Especially when I get a contraction.
Starting to lose bits of mucus plug. The first chunk was slightly pink, second chunk dark brown, and since then the chunks have gone from slighty brown to creamy yellowish. Pretty sure this is my mucus plug because I have had virtually no discharge since second tri!
Contractions are starting to concentrate in my pelvis/back rather than my bump.
I can't sleep worth anything. I survive each day on about 2/3 hrs lol

Before last week, aside from struggling with contractions, I had been having about as easy of a pregnancy as I imagine they can be.

What new things are you experiencing?

Oh wow, i haven't had anything different. Except about 7 hours of really intense BH or contractions after DTD a few nights ago but that's it! No plug loss or anything. Don't know the status of my cervix as i haven't been checked yet, but when i insert EPO at night I can barely reach my cervix but i think it's soft

Not much here. More frequent BH but no plug or show or anything. I think my cervix is still pretty high, and as of last Wednesday I wasn't dilated or effaced at all. :( Hoping the EPO helps, and we've DTD once today already and I think we will one more time...cant hurt :)

I am term now too. So exciting. I have lots of pressure, lost my plug and bub has been moving down. I can feel her lower than she had ever been.

Other than feeling really tired and then a bit sick from being tired, nothing! No BH, no contractions, no mucus plug loss...maybe a bit more pressure on my bladder, but other than that, no changes. This is my first, so probably will be awhile still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->