Terrible 2's or jelious

claralouise

full time mummy at the mo
Reaction score
ok my little princess has always been a star in everyway neva mourngy, i think i have only ever told her off once or twice, you only have to tell her no and she listens.

the past 2 weeks shes been a DEVIL crying and moaning constantly, when i tell her no i get stared at with discust that i dare even say the word no.

weve treated her exactly the same since callum has come, he only change to her routine is that mummy now has to feed a baby and that he crys but shes also very involved she helps me change his nappy and bath him, and shse sings to him all the time, is it jelousy or could it be the dreaded terrible two's.
what ever it is i want my angel back its awful to say but i hate the mourngness i cannot stand to be near her when she starts its come from no where.

Definitely tough to say. I would think it's the terrible two's but jealousy can come at any stage too.

Congrats on baby Callum It sound to me like it is because of the new baby. My son was 9 when Erin arrived and he huffed all the time, and that was him understanding that i had to be looking after the baby. It must be so hard with two wee ones. And sounds like you are doing all the right things. Mayb have a half hour every day if you can find time, just you and her. or maybe a trip out just you two?? It is v hard tho. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->