Terrible back ache :(

M

mummyvikki

Oh Ladies please reassure me that this back ache is going to last another 13 and a half weeks!
I'm so so uncomfortable :(
Paracetamol and relaxing doesn't do a thing. I can't get into a position that is good for me.
I also have low down pelvic aches like baby is getting into my pelvis.
Boohoo........
Just a general moan here think OH has had enough of me haha xx

Have you tried a pillow between your knees? I'm sure you've heard that before, but I have terrible backaches and it seems to help a lot.

Will defo have to try I do sleep on left with leg raised. It's hideous this pain, I cannot get comfy for the life of me. Thanks though Hun will give it a shot xx

I'm not sure if it's something that's in your budget (they get pricey) but I purchased a pregnancy pillow, that is designed to give you head, belly and knee support and it helps SO much.

I am not sure if it's a constant pain or occasional. I get really bad back pain here and there, I believe it's the position of the baby. I use a hot water bottle and it seems to work for me.

I've been looking into the pregnancy pillows this afternoon! They seriously can get pricey as you say. Think I'm going to ask oh to get me one as surely I can't do this for another 13/14weeks. Even sitting on the couch is a nightmare. Hoping it maybe babies position and she will hopefully move soon xx

I also got this Nasty back ache, When i called my doc she advised me to do Pre Natal yoga and it has really helped me a lot :thumbup:

I have scoliosis so I sort of had a feeling mine would be bad, and it is!

I try not to do too much of any one thing, I rotate between walking, sitting and lying down so I'm not in the same position for long. That helps make a lot.

I also got shoes with good arch support and I use a clutch instead of a purse. I found days that I wore a purse particularly bad so I just switched. Not super convenient as I never have stuff I need with me, but it's made a huge difference for my back.

It is also perfectly safe to take Tylenol. My Dr said he does not understand why some pregnant women try to avoid taking it, he said there is no medical reason to avoid taking it and if you're in pain, take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->