Terrible cramping but no period anybody had this?

Jilly

Reaction score
Woke up this morning with lower ab pain like you would never imagine, have not had this pain since I was about 15 when I used to have bad periods, so 17 years ago! Still in bed now, so I thought great coming on after all. Had to run to the toilet (TMI) 2/3 times with bad stomach and then before this felt really faint, pain was so bad took some pain killers and the pain took 30 mins to dull but feel really icky still, no 'red' blood appeared, still spotting slightly, this has happened all week so really worried, did another test this morn? but still negative. Is this normal to have so much pain and no red blood loss? Wonder if I should call the doctor? I have been off the pill since last July and had long cycles this is now about day 60 and we dtd about 14 days ago around ov time:cry:

:hugs: I'm not sure. I always had quite a lot of cramping with my periods before I went on the pill and I do think it usually started a day or so before there was any bleeding

A friend of mine had serious cramping, like af pain, but af didn't show up and she found she was pregnant.

I'm trying not to read too much into symptoms now (it was driving me mad before), but fingers crossed for you.

Yes - I am having this with no AF showing - tommorow will be the 7th week off the pill and nothing yet.

Feminax and hot water bottle not tough enough to ease the pain

Hi,

I had really bad stomach pains just before AF was due but she never showed and I found out I was pregnant. Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks girls, now the evening and my spotting has got slightly more -no more pain thank god, that was really horrid, tmi but is its slighted reddy brown so I am now even more confused, its either the slowest period ever or something more strange! Let you know tomorrow! may speak to the doc tomorrow xx

omg im going through the same thing...and i haven't felt pain like that since i was in labor!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->