Terrible indent Line on test or super 8dpo VFL?

Sorry about the bfn, I could see the test bfp clearly on Countdown.

Update:

After doing a lot of research I decided to wait exactly 24 hours after my first faint BFP!!

I did this because HCG doubles24-48 hours as we know. If I barely caught the beginning of my HCG surge, it wouldn't be strong or at least the same until 24 hours and in theory by 48 hours see a darker line.

So I waited 24 hours and my line came back. Test was on 10dpo at 1pm! My line is somewhat the same if not a tad bit lighter but only on a 2 hour pee hold.

Havent tested today trying to hold out until Saturday but I was ha ing waves of nausea today. My only weird out of the norm symptom.

Does anyone see the line from the 10 dpo? I promise in real life its pink. And there. Especially if DH sees it. Hard to capture on camera. I've taken so many tests over 5 years you know in your gut when you see a pink line. Especiallyif you've had positives before. I've obsessed over indents and had my fair share of what if evap line obsessions. I know this has a pinkline. Whether it's a co or not. I dont have any history or knowledge about CPs.

I would not fret though. From what I've seen across boards FRERs are hit and miss.
Do you have any other bfps ?

HUGS I know its stressful

Okay. So I'm 12 dpo today. Havent tested since 10dpo where I can clearly see a faint colored line but I'm tired of squinting and being unsure and waiting until tomorrow.

Sooo! I'm not a symptom spotter AT ALL. Have teo beautiful boys and didn't get ANY symptoms u tick 8w+ with them.

However I've been charting, checking cervix, cm and etc for 10 years now.

Here's some very weird things happening that have never happened in my life.

Usually by 7do I know I'm out my bbs stop hurting and I can tell the progesterone has dropped and an egg wasnt fertilized. All of my post o symptoms go away.

9dpo-
Very wet feeling down there

Starting at 10dpo-
bbs still hurt
Very gassy
Very wet feeling
Temp should be dropping but it's not

11dpo-
Waves of nausea all day
So much watery/creamy cm I thought I started my period ALL day yesterday and today. This is huge for me. I dont get EWCM or fertile cm except maybe 1x a year. This month I had ewcm on o day. Now I have tons and tons of watery creamy cm.
Temp still high

12dpo- AF DUE
High temps
Even more watery creamy cm. Thought I started AF at night.
All of the symptoms listed before
No spotting like I get 3 days before AF.

Last edited:
Here's my typical chart. Temps start falling around 9-10dpo.

My chart is still green from my 9dpo test and havent changed it yet

Screenshot_20200410-053935_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200410-053946_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ooooow hon when are u gonna do another test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->