Terrible indent Line on test or super 8dpo VFL?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Took three tests today.
One at 3am with FMU.
One at lunch because I saw a VVVVFL on it that nobody else saw.
Then one at 8pm bevause this VVVVFL was driving me nuts. This line came up at 5 mins. Indent line? I'll only be 9dpo tomorrow.

My Ovulation Chart

Screenshot_20200406-195716_Gallery.jpg

I see it! Good luck for your next test :)

Today's test.. just took it. Pic from 5 min timer. Didn't hold my pee.

Screenshot_20200407-111434_Gallery.jpg

I'd say definite lines! I got bfp at 7dpo and they were vv faint for a good few days.
Good luck x

I'm seeing lines on all of them tests hon. I'd say early BFP. Looks way to dark be a evap or indent.
Looking good hon. I bet they will be even darker at around 11dpo

I'm seeing lines on all of them tests hon. I'd say early BFP. Looks way to dark be a evap or indent.

Ty so much for the Input. All of y'all. It's bad enough were in quarantine but to have all of this time to obsess over a huge obsession of mine.. gosh help me.. hehe

BFN at 3am with FMU. What the heck is going on..

Screenshot_20200408-075046_Gallery.jpg

Saw all the lines on the first tests..sorry about the BFN this morning. I always found second morning urine more concentrated. Could you try another type of test? FX for you.

My fmu has always been the absolute worst , gl!

I always tested better later in the day too

I always tested better later in the day too

Saw all the lines on the first tests..sorry about the BFN this morning. I always found second morning urine more concentrated. Could you try another type of test? FX for you.[/QUOTE

Update:

After doing a lot of research I decided to wait exactly 24 hours after my first faint BFP!!

I did this because HCG doubles
24-48 hours as we know. If I barely caught the beginning of my HCG surge, it wouldn't be strong or at least the same until 24 hours and in theory by 48 hours see a darker line.

So I waited 24 hours and my line came back. Test was on 10dpo at 1pm! My line is somewhat the same if not a tad bit lighter but only on a 2 hour pee hold.

Havent tested today trying to hold out until Saturday but I was ha ing waves of nausea today. My only weird out of the norm symptom.

Does anyone see the line from the 10 dpo? I promise in real life its pink. And there. Especially if DH sees it. Hard to capture on camera. I've taken so many tests over 5 years you know in your gut when you see a pink line. Especiallyif you've had positives before. I've obsessed over indents and had my fair share of what if evap line obsessions. I know this has a pinkline. Whether it's a co or not. I dont have any history or knowledge about CPs.

Screenshot_20200408-184157_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about the bfn, I could see the test bfp clearly on Countdown. I don't favor FRERs anymore. Got burned last cycle again with a line so clear and dark I didn't use my flashlight even. Then it dawned on me to use another FRER to be sure....nope, negative. Insert massive tears.

I would not fret though. From what I've seen across boards FRERs are hit and miss.
Do you have any other bfps ?

HUGS I know its stressful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back