Terrible night swets

sammie13s

Reaction score
Driving me nuts. Waking up dripping wet. Anyone else suffering with this?? Xx

I've been waking sweaty/warm recently. I wasn't sure if it was connected to pregnancy! It's getting cooler, so I've been using more blankets then waking up hot.

Me too soaked I even wake up to change pjs some nights. It's awful

Same...I wake up soaked...like dripping wet and ot using any cover and wearing only a tank top

Me too!!!! Had same thing with my first pregnancy.

Driving me nuts. Waking up dripping wet. Anyone else suffering with this?? Xx

Horrendously! I sleep with the window open, no clothes, under only the top sheet. And I still get pretty sweaty....

Yup. At first I accused DH of turning up the heater after I fell asleep, and then it happened several more times and I realized yeah. Hormones.

Yep me too. Worried that i might overheat. I'm waking up in the night and folding the duvet all the way back. I can't believe its november and i'm usually always cold. No pj's, no duvet, when usually this time of year i'd be wrapped up and considering a hotwater bottle!
Xxx

I only get this post birth and for months on end. Pesky hormones! It's a good sign though. Loads of progesterone on your blood stream.

Around 1 dpo I woke up about 3 times a sweaty mess! Did any of you have them prior to BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->