TerribleTwo Week Wait

Pinky32

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
Hi guys

I had a normal period 24th October and then an abnormal period 9th November - both were exactly the same - 4 days long and medium flow. I updated my fertilty chart which said I would ovulate on 23rd Nov.

I got some ovulations tests which from the start of the week said that I am due to ovulate so I got down to some dirty dancing.

Now Ive got the dreaded two week wait!

Having two periods within 2 weeks is unusual for me but I had an accident earlier this year and my doctor said that its stress that has caused this and not to worry.

Like everyone on here, my body is giving me signs that there could be a chance of a big fat positive but its only been a few days and its doing my head in - dont know if I can wait for 2 weeks!!!

Am I fooling myself or could there be a chance? :wacko:

Hun, if you've had unprotected sex, you always have a chance.:haha: But, I will say it again, symptom spotting will only drive you :wacko:...please try not to do it.:flower:

This is the first month that ive managed to pin my partner to be home when im ovulating - he works away from home so it doesnt always work out.

I cant help but hope and I know my mind is imagining symptons - Im more gassy than normal and have like an empty twinge on my right side of tummy (could be more gas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->