Terrified! Discharge & Cramps. Scan Today :( - UPDATED :(

MrsKitty

Reaction score
Yesterday morning I was feeling a bit unwell and had some cramping, though nothing worse than have had earlier in pregnancy. As the day went on the cramps were a bit worse like af pain though not the worst af pain I have ever had. The I went to the toilet and I had kind of brown tinted discharge. At this point the worry hit me, especially having read that both together is a cause for concern. I manage to very quickly see an out of hours dr then a hospital consultant who checked me out. She did an internal and said no active bleeding and my womb is tightly closed but I need a scan to check for sure today. I am worried sick :cry: The cramping has gone and im now worrying do I still feel pregnant? I was lucky not to have a load of nasty symptoms before but I just don't know. We had a scan two weeks ago and all was good, saw baby and hb. I do not know what to think, but I am so scared. I was 11 weeks yesterday and starting to feel I was getting close to things being a bit safer. :cry:

I didn't want to read and run. I don't have any advice but I just want to say good luck for today fingers crossed your little bean is nice and snug in there xx

I had spotting at 11 weeks 2 days and had a scan at 11 weeks 4 days and everything is just fine, i then spotted at 11 weeks 5 days lots of brown and i have my doppler so i know babys fine i have my dating scan on wednesday x

I had spotting at 11 weeks 2 days and had a scan at 11 weeks 4 days and everything is just fine, i then spotted at 11 weeks 5 days lots of brown and i have my doppler so i know babys fine i have my dating scan on wednesday x

Thank you, it is good to hear a positive out come. I wish I had a doppler now, have not got one as was worried I would get paranoid if I could not find babies hb. The next two hours are going to drag :( My dating scan is booked for two weeks time. x

Thank you ladies for your good luck messages, it means a lot having support here. x

Hope all goes well on your scan and will keep you in my thoughts !

I want to thank all you lovely ladies for your kind words, sadly my baby had died. I am heartbroken. Baby is still inside me and I have surgical procedure later in the week. Words can not describe. :cry:

I wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this.big hugs xx

Exact same thing happened to me in February. :( you're right, words can't describe. So sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry :cry: same thing happened to me in February as well :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->