Terrified it will all go wrong

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Hi ladies as some of you know I just got my BFP but I am absolutely terrified of it all going wrong, I have already convinced myself I am having a chemical pregnancy, I cant stop doing pregnancy tests and just becus one was lighter today I have got it in my head that thats it - its over

After my loss in June I thought it would take me longer to conceive - part of me is feeling awful for getting pregnant, I dont know if I am ready for the months ahead I feel so ashamed of myself when so many ladies would kill to be in my position.

I just dont know what to do I feel so lost...:cry:

Hi hunni,
I understand your concern, but take a deep breath and try to relax hunni!

Hope your ok and stop peeing on a stick! You'll drive yourself crazy

Honey I am so sorry for your losses. :hugs: I know how you feel. When I got pregnant after my miscarriage I couldn't even get happy. DH was so excited and telling everyone. I was actually upset that he was happy and telling people because I thought it was just all going to happen again. I also thought that the doctor was going to move away and not tell me where his office was because I seriously called and went in ALL the time. Every little pain or off moment I was there. Lucky I was able to carry him....it was a very hard pregnancy but I have him and he is healthy. I am crossing everything that I have that all goes well for you!! You deserve it!!! Take some deep breaths and start hoping for the best :)

I know how you are feeling. I am just waiting for this pregnancy to go belly up also. I also had a miscarriage the end of June so i know how scary it is to be pregnant again and thinking the same thing will happen again. All we can do is just keep wishing and praying and wishing our lives away until we reach some milestones. I'm forever in the loo on knicker-watch.

I got my BFP on sunday, I'm over the moon but also terrified it'll all go wrong.
this is my first pregnancy and I'm just desperate to get past 12 weeks so I can relax a bit!

Awww fluffy I know how you feel I think once you experience a loss it will never be the same. You try and pretend it is ok but you will always be worried. There are so many people in the world who the thought of something going wrong will even pop into their mind but once you have been through it that is all you can think about. Even seeing a BFP is not as exciting the second time around and you will never get the exciting feeling that you had with your first one that you lost. I know how you feel hunni big hugs and hope everything goes perfect for the next 9 mo.

I am feeling exactly the same as you fluffyblue and others. Got my BFP a couple of days ago but due to having miscarriage last year in May (it was a blighted ovum) am petrified!

I keep telling myself, however, that even if something is going to go wrong, there is absolutely NO point in worrying myself silly about it, as it's totally out of my control anyway.

It's so hard not to worry though isn't it.

Let's all try and think positive thoughts though! :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel fluffy as I am in exactly same position (from june we have been in the same position!). I have been taking alot of hpts and although I knew it was a bfp, I was glad to do a digi today and actually see the words!! I'm excited but a little numb, don't think i'm letting myself get too attached this time as the pain from losing my angel is still so raw. I suppose that is why the doctors recommend waiting. all we can do is hope and pray that we both have little babies in may.

add me to the list too fb!
I got my BFP on Monday and can't stop worrying that it's all going to go horribly wrong

I got my BFP on sunday, I'm over the moon but also terrified it'll all go wrong.
this is my first pregnancy and I'm just desperate to get past 12 weeks so I can relax a bit!

totally me too :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->