terrified of number three.

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
I'm11 weeks now and stil so scared of hhow ill cope wv three :( x

I completely understand. I'm 35 weeks with number 3. He was a surprise so it's taken a lot to adjust. We have nothing ready as I'm always so busy with the other two. I just don't see how he will fit in. I can't imagine the constant feeding and nappies. I don't get 5 min as it is. But I know that it will all just work out once he's here...right?

I am terrified of number 4! Was completely planned so v happy but still scared! Number 3 was fine for us, my other two were 5& nearly 7 when he arrived so a decent gap it wasn't tricky right at the start when he was ting it then it just all worked out great 😉 his big bros love him and are a great help cx

Me too me too! Absolute shocker pregnancy and I was totally done at two kids :/ I'm still in surreal mode. Now im turning my guest/family room into another nursery gaaaah!

We just found out we are expecting number 4! I have 2 from a previous relationship and SO has a daughter from his previous. It's a lot to swallow.

I found going from 2 to 3 ok, I only have 4 years between oldest and youngest and he seemed to just slot into family life, it's gets a bit loud sometimes but it's lovely, they are really close with each other , I just use to make sure he was fed before school run so I didn't have to worry that he would be screaming for food xxx

Our baby #3 has been a true joy! She brought so much laughter and love into our lives! Because my older two loved playing together so much that left me with more time for snuggling baby #3!
Jumping from 2-3 was a breeze compared to going from 1-2...hope you all enjoy each precious moment!

it will be fine, we can both be scared together. :)
I can't remember if yours was a surprise or not. I know fact that this one is a surprise me isn't helping with the worry of having a 3rd and how i'll cope, even more so with it being 3 under 3.

The idea of having three kids (all within less than 2.5 years!) scared me so badly when I was pregnant with my third. But, the second she was born, it all fell into place. She fit right in. She is amazing and gorgeous. All of my kids get along exceptionally well and take care of one another. I love it so much that I intentionally got pregnant a fourth time. ;-)

My biggest piece of advice is to set a schedule and get your new baby on it. It makes things a thousand times easier when everyone knows what to do and when. Even when nursing my third constantly - she was a cluster feeder for weeks! - we were able to keep to our schedule and had a very easy time.

Thanks for all ur advice and kind words girls.
Yeh steph complete surprise this time I had the coil which fell out and I was waiting for mt period to start the pill it never came lol.
Mine will be allost 4 & 2 when baby is due . I'll have Jan Feb and March babies lol.
We were completely done at 2 also. I am excited but terrified I'm sure everything will work out tthough. I have panic modes wen I'm tiredkids r being little mmonsters lol. X

I am worried about this also - especially when I get a hard day with the two I've got and just can't imagine adding a baby to the scene of chaos!

I found going from 1-2 quite challenging as DD was very jealous at first but we got into a routine and it became easier.

I think it might be like juggling, every time you add an extra ball it seems impossible again but after a little bit of time you're juggling like a pro again - that's what I'm hoping anyway! I also hope there will be less jealousy this time around as they already share me.

I've got three girls 7,3 and 2 and I am pregnant with number four and I know it sounds crazy but three is no different than two really. You will be fine hun, you just manage and soon enough you will forget what it was like before you had lo. xx

Glad I came across this post! DH & I are currently talking about the possibility of trying for #3...We currently have 2 girls (6 and almost 2) and kind of thought we'd be done after 2 but now we find ourselves thinking about #3 but the thought also really scares me...Like someone else said, sometimes after a particularly rough day with our current 2, I can't imagine what it would be like to have a baby too :wacko: but at the same time almost can't imagine NOT having anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->