Terrified Of Tearing :(

I bled for a longgg time with my first, I didnt expect the bleeding to last as long as it did, just about 4 weeks or maybe longer! Just looking forward to doing it natural, but I'm a worry wart at times and this is one of my worries! I know I'll be fine as I know my pain tolerance is relatively high, so I'm thinking things should be alright!

Of course you will be alright! The worst part is the fear of the unknown, not knowing what will happen and what it will be like. But when all is done, your baby is so worth it, and things will heal fine :)

Please don't stress about this! It really isn't bad and it tightens things up down there for your first romantic moment after, lol. I was so worried and needed a few stitches and other than keeping the stitches clean I barely noticed them. My lady bits were a bit numb for awhile after anyways lol

I bled for a longgg time with my first, I didnt expect the bleeding to last as long as it did, just about 4 weeks or maybe longer! Just looking forward to doing it natural, but I'm a worry wart at times and this is one of my worries! I know I'll be fine as I know my pain tolerance is relatively high, so I'm thinking things should be alright!

Of course you will be alright! The worst part is the fear of the unknown, not knowing what will happen and what it will be like. But when all is done, your baby is so worth it, and things will heal fine :)

That's why I love this site, my fear has subsided a lot just from talking with you! And you are definitely right, the fear of the unknown is what worries me the most!

Please don't stress about this! It really isn't bad and it tightens things up down there for your first romantic moment after, lol. I was so worried and needed a few stitches and other than keeping the stitches clean I barely noticed them. My lady bits were a bit numb for awhile after anyways lol

I'm going to try not to from here on out! I know things will be fine, plus I'll have my beautiful boy in my arms!

Good! Btw our due dates are pretty close, so we can keep each other company on here til the end lol! ( I had to be induced 9 days after my due date the first time, so I'm betting your baby will beat mine out, but anyhow we will see each other around here for the next 2 months ) :)

Good! Btw our due dates are pretty close, so we can keep each other company on here til the end lol! ( I had to be induced 9 days after my due date the first time, so I'm betting your baby will beat mine out, but anyhow we will see each other around here for the next 2 months ) :)

Yes we should definitely do that! And WOW 9 days, I would have went completely nuts! Hopefully that wont happen to you again, and who knows they say second babies can be unpredictable!

I only went nuts because I worked up until the day of my induction (and I work in a physical therapy clinic) and EVERY day my patients came in saying " you're still here?" " you didn't have the baby yet" " you know you should walk some to induce labor" etc etc. SO annoying! Haha yes, hopefully this second one makes its appearance a little earlier, we shall see :) glad there will be some familiar names up until the end :)

I was so scared of tearing as well and then low and behold I had multiple tears and an episiotomy with a drug free natural birth. I can tell you the tears did not hurt and surprising felt good as they happened as weird as that sounds! They will be sore like a papercut of the vagina afterward as you heal but there are things you can do that really help with it. So really try not to worry they aren't as bad as they sound or the scary monster you make them out to be. x

I tore with my 1st, didn't even feel it. Didn't even know I'd turn until the dr came in telling me he was ready to stitch me.
( I had a drug free birth too )
It's tender down there the following days though, I had 2nd degree tearing. But healed pretty quick :)
Didn't tear with my 2nd ( who was 9lb ) because I listened to my MW when she told me to do short soft pushed and when to do long hard pushes. Didn't listen the 1st time round I just wanted him out lol!
Try not to worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"