terrified

happymrs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've moved over from the LTTTC board and so excited that I'm finally here. I'm so terrified that this will end in MC, I know its not helpful to worry but I keep thinking all the time about what I should be eating, how much exercise I should be doing, whether I should be having sex etc.

I just want to relax and enjoy this as I've been waiting for so long! Anyone else out there been through these worries?

Thanks

Hi and congratulations!

Try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done, but try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. There is not much you can do to influence things. When I had a miscarriage it was nothing in my control, it was determined from conception not to survive. Just eat healthy and feel good and try not to worry. Good luck xxx

Hi there! Congratulations!! <3

I've definitely battled those fears. We had to pursue fertility treatments to get pregnant both times and afterward I was scared of having a mc. We had a chemical earlier this year too :(

As hard as it is, just try to relax and enjoy the ride! Most likely everything will be ok :flower: Congratulations again!

Before my DD I had two MCs so I know exactly how you feel. Each milestone made it easier for me to enjoy the pregnancy though - seeing the heartbeat, testing for diseases, the 20 week scan etc. It will get easier and you will begin to look forward to holding your baby.

This is my first pregnancy since my DD was born and I was so excited and felt like all would be well. For the past few days all of my pregnancy symptoms have disappeared and the old dread has begun rear it's ugly head. I am just holding onto the fact that I have a scan in 1 1/2 weeks so once I see that heartbeat the hardest part will be over!

I know exactly how you feel hun.

:hugs: xxx

I know how you feel, my dh and my sister keep telling me to enjoy but it is hard with one previous loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->