Terry Nappies - Little Help Needed

nikkiangel83

Mum to a little girl
Reaction score
Hi All :flower::flower:

I am new to this section but am a long time lurker and love seeing all your gorgeous babies with their fluffy bums and in their slings :cloud9:

I have been lucky enough to get some terry shaped nappies from my local freecycle group but I have NO idea what else I need. I am assuming a nappy nipper, liners and wraps?? I don't know where to start on the wraps or the liners to be honest. They are mothercare nappies so can I only buy mothercare wraps? Also, do you changed the whole nappy each time or just the liner if it hasn't soaked through?

Sorry to be a bit dense but I really am inspired by this section and would love to have more of a positive impact on the environment.

:kiss:

you can use any wraps, motherease are relatively easy to use and fit most types of nappies. you should consider changing the wrap regularly and if it gets soiled. i had three in rotation, one on, one airing (between uses) and a spare in case of poos.

you can buy pre-loved on cloth nappy tree there's usually loads of wraps on there and you can buy at a reasonable price too.

some nappies come with velcro or poppers on, if not then you can nippa them or if the wrap fits well enough you can use it without.

if your wanting more info, there's a few articles linked in my siggy that you might find useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->