Tesco Baby Club - Worthwhile! :)

LeahsMummy

First Time Mummy
Reaction score
Hiya, I don't know how useful this will be to you all but I signed up for the tesco baby club online and was very surprised at the amount of coupons etc they sent out - best one was get £10 off if you spend £20 on nappies, which I thought was brilliant! So basically get £20 worth of nappies and get it half price... cant complain! Thats the one that sticks in my mind but there was lots of money off coupons for nappies, wipes etc but also for stuff for yourself like make up, skin care etc...

Only takes 2 mins to sign up online and unlike most of the baby clubs the vouchers/coupons actually will save u a lot of money!!!!!

Also good a baby magazine and a baby and child parking permit... wasnt full off the usual advertising and rubbish u get with a lot of these clubs!

x.x.x.x.x.x.x

sent an email yest-d hopefully my first offer should be on its way :)

i've signed up twice, both times i was told my daughters date of birth wasn't accepted, not too sure how though :wacko: will try again now though hopefully 3rd time lucky

iv signed up but not recvd anything? any1 else

I signed up last pregnancy and got nothing, I shall try again!

i got vouchers off for nappies and wipes and a mother/baby parking permit dont really need it but useful anyway :)

I just want the money off vouchers! Lol..
I sent them an email and app they have sent it out now!

I've signed up and haven't heard anything from them. grrr

I signed up and didnt get anything so i emailed them and two days later my vouchers arrived =D worth it!

Mine came today lots of vouchers for nappies and wipes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->