Tesco clothing sizes

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Is it me or does anyone else find the sleeves on baby clothes from Tesco really tight and narrow? I bought Ruby a pack of 3 long sleeve t-shirts yesterday aged 9-12 mths and put one on her today and it just seems so small in the sleeves :hissy:

tesco are bad for that i got leeon sleepsuits and they were so tight and skinny i struggle for sleeves everywhere though they are all too short in the body and arm for leeon hes really long

i always think they're stuff comes up really small for maddi too x

Yes there clothes are tiny, I got Dec a jumper 18-24 and it doesnt even cover his nipples !!! Lol

Yeah, i noticed that too, i find the sleeves & legs way too narrow

Tesco 9-12 babygros are the exact same size as Marks& Spencer and Sainsburys 6-9 babygros. A whole size! Cos I have just measured them against each other today, all washed now ready for tomorrow night.

I had a pack of sleepsuits from tesco and had to throw them away they were stupidly long in the leg and soooo short in the arms x

i think the arms r too short n wen i got baby grows the last literally one wear and he dint fit thm no more but yet fit the same size in diff shops its like a whol size diff x

I actually don't find them that bad! I'm the only one lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->