Tesco nappies

mell242

mummy to stanley james
Reaction score
I've been getting through the various packs of nappies we bought before Stanley was born and have decided that I like the Tesco ones the best (supersoft size 2 yellow packet) although they are a lot more bulky than huggies or pampers. The supersoft only go up to a size 2 which is fine at the moment but he's almost 11lbs now.

I've gone online and noticed that there are 2 other different Tesco own brand nappies for his size too:
Superfit (purple packet)
Ultradry (green packet)

I was just wondering what the difference was if you have used either?

cant help here sorry, tesco's own didn't work for us

Glad they work for you though!

i wanna know this too, she still in the size 2 but would like to know for the future:)

i have used tesco and morrisons own brand nappies.
i only use disposables at night as joshua has washables.

i prefer the tesco ones over the morrisons ones but my dad works at morrisons and gets 10% discount and i have one of his discount cards so i only get the mrrisons ones for that reason.

joshua is now in size 3's.
i think he has the green pack in the tesco ones.

I didn't even know tesco did their own brand nappies...xx

i use pampers and sainsburys (we live closer to sainsburys than to tesco) but I have a friend who thinks the purple tesco ones are much better!

I'll probably just buy a pack of each and see how it goes.
I love the supersoft (yellow packet) ones. I heard a lot of people rave about them and thought I would give them a go, I can really recommend them :)

I think I use the green ones (can't remember right now). I think they're great though. Very similar to Pampers (you can actually feel when they're wet, which I couldn't with Sainsbury's nappies).

I think the tesco nappies are brill too!

I use the green packet. I think the green packet would be the equivalent of Pampers Babydry and the purple ones like the Pampers Active fit for when your baby is moving about a bit more like crawling and stuff and you need a good fitting nappy. Green ones for when your baby just lies there.

£3.50 for 38 nappies, bargain!

oh i never thought about getting tescos nappies! i suppose there loads cheaper! i'll have to try some!

We are still on size 2, but I am loving the tesco nappies!

Have you tried them out in tesco baby change? Ours provide them, its a good way to test them out.

Have you tried them out in tesco baby change? Ours provide them, its a good way to test them out.

Oooo didn't think of that, will have a look when we venture there next. I am loving the supersoft but don't you find them a bit bulky? When I went out for the first time I packed a few in my changing bag and they took up loads of room whereas the Pampers are so much thinner. Still much prefer them though :happydance:

We are still on size 2, but I am loving the tesco nappies!

Im going today! and im gunna have a look see if they have them in the baby change! i hope they do our tesco is MASSIVE so they should have!

We get the purple ones for Joseph size 4+, they're brilliant :) I much prefer Tesco ones to any other brand :baby:

I started usuing pampers newborn then bought a tesco packet for like 1.98 or something they are fine for the day but every night shed wake up soaked through her pjs and sleeping bag so sticking to pampers and huggies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->