Tesco opk

my3girls

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi, I wondered if anybody uses the tesco opk this month with using them i am currently on my 8th (5dpo) day of strong positives

Hi My2girls
I used them for about 2 months they are ok but i found them hard to read. It like they where always +
I dont think you get a very true reading of them but that might just be me.

Good luck x

I use them each month and yes they are either very sensative or all of a sudden you will get a dud in the middle of the packet that comes p negative ad throws your whole charting off.
Because i use them evry month iv learnt how to tell with them but if your not used to them they are useless.

I just brought the clearblue digital one its been said that its good and they are cheap on ebay.

xx

Thanks for your replys I did use the clearblue digital at first but the are so expensive so I used the tesco ones with it so I could see if they give me the same result thats why I stopped using clearblue and used tesco as they are cheaper, it does say the sensitivity is 40 though.

Hi ladies I know this is an old post. Not ttc-ing at the moment but want to understand my cycle. This is my 7th day of having a positive opk on tesco owns brand. Don't understand??? Anyone else having this experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->