Tesco- Topping up Christmas saver

Lollip0p

Reaction score
Hiya,

I am just wondering if any of you lovely people can help me out.

I am a tesco's clubcard christmas saver so I can top up, however I was wondering with the money I top up can I 3x times the value of it and use it for restaurant voucher or days out, use at goldsmiths etc?

or does it stay at the amount i put in?

Thanks

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question but how do you join this? And how do you too up your club card?

A lady in the grotto recommended I do this rather than save stamps but I don't know how :shrug:

heres the link https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/christmas-savers/ not sure if you can still join for this year or not, but might be worth giving them a call

im hoping that I can top up and 3x times the value of things as I have 2 very important pieces of jewelry I would like to buy ;)

heres the link https://www.tesco.com/clubcard/christmas-savers/ not sure if you can still join for this year or not, but might be worth giving them a call

im hoping that I can top up and 3x times the value of things as I have 2 very important pieces of jewelry I would like to buy ;)

Thank you Hun :flower:

I hope you can, would save so much and be a big help. Fingers crossed for your jewellery

Wow, I didn't know about this, I've just signed up, I asked them about your query, you can triple etc (now called tesco boost) as long as the jewellery offer is on at that time. I also didn't realise it was my old address on the system, turns out i had 15 quid that I've just started my Christmas savings off with so thanks x

As far as I know, the money you top up yourself can't be doubled/tripled etc. That's only the points you collect

Oh sorry, no you can't triple on the money you save, just the points value you earn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->