Tesco UK Bargain...

MrsTurner2012

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is thinking of using cloth nappies but I've just got an absolute bargain at Tesco.

These packs of three should have been £46 each an they were £11.67 a pack instead so we've got £140's worth of nappies for £36!

I'm made up. Was still wondering if I should go cloth but then seeing these it made my mind up!

These are the one size so may be a bit bulky for newborn but we'll see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 37
great bargain - thanks for sharing!

Wow thats a bargain. We used coth last time and tots bots were our favourite nappies.

How many did you get in total?

Wow thats a bargain. We used coth last time and tots bots were our favourite nappies.

How many did you get in total?

We got 9... How many more do you think we'll need?

Thinking about maybe just getting some size 1/2 bamboozles too for when he is smaller!

It's all so confusing!

What a bargain, if I didn't already have so many I would buy them!!!

I have about 30 in size 1 & so far about 15 in size 2 (mixture of Tots Bots & Little Lamb). If the size 1 are too big for bub to begin with, we just plan on using newborn disposables.

What a bargain, if I didn't already have so many I would buy them!!!

I have about 30 in size 1 & so far about 15 in size 2 (mixture of Tots Bots & Little Lamb). If the size 1 are too big for bub to begin with, we just plan on using newborn disposables.

Yeah I thought that too about using newborn disposables to start with.

Might end up cheaper than buying a whole set of smaller sizes.

There's just so many options! I'm excited now I've made the desision!

It is honestly like an addiction! Most of mine are new, but I have got a few unstained like new off ebay. I have had to stop myself from buying more as |I will have so many that I won't need to use them!

I've seen some really cute designs I want! Haha! Nappy addiction! Ill defo prob be joining that club.

I've seen a few people on eBay selling some small ones so will see what prices they end at!

Have a few months to get another bargain!

What a bargain. I'm going to try pick some up! We're not sure if we're going to use cloth nappies all of the time, but we wanted to try them and maybe use them part time.

Wow, total bargain! We cloth nappy and will be for this one too :)

Can I ask daft question what is a cloth nappy? Are they disposable?

Sorry I fell sleep after posting.

We had 50 nappies in total :blush: I had a bit of an addiction.

I got quite a few second hand ones and also ebay cheapies.

I would suggest tea tree oil for the nappy bucket just a few drops but it keeps it nice and fresh smelling.

I found them so easy to use, I would suggest fleece liners as well as the disposal ones never felt that soft!

We arent using them this time as oliver had a reaction to the fleece liners and was very sore. But it is very rare for that to happen. But I would rather not spend the money this time for it to happen again over time.

Stupid question but I'm a bit naive to cloth nappies.

How exactly do you wash reusable nappies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->