Tesco UK Bargain...

I wish I understood more about them because I really want to use them at some point but I just don't know where to start :(

In our antenatal class next week we are doing nappies!! Including cloth but I just find it so confusing.

Just had a look on ebay & ppl are selling these today for £26 plus! I am seriously considering taking a trip to Tesco tomorrow to buy some just to sell on eBay lol!

Has anyone else managed to pick some of these up? I am wondering if they are on offer at ever store or the OP was lucky and found them in the reduced section at hers.

Just had a look on ebay & ppl are selling these today for £26 plus! I am seriously considering taking a trip to Tesco tomorrow to buy some just to sell on eBay lol!

I know! If there had been more wed have done the same!

Got my mum looking in a diff tesco tonight

:dohh: I was just in tesco and forgot to look.

Dani - your section must be soon!?! :happydance:

This coming Wednesday! I have an appointment on Monday with the consultant, so I guess they will check then & see if he is still head up (I suspect he is).

I actually think I might be a little sad now if he does turn, that means another possible 3 weeks of waiting :p

Wow, total bargain! We cloth nappy and will be for this one too :)

Have you found it hard work?

I'm a bit lazy!! Haha! I like an easy life and I think I'm doing the opposite!

No not really. You change more frequently than disposables but that's it. I dry pail (put dirty nappies in bucket, in a net bag) then every 2/3 days throw it all in the machine on 40 degree wash with extra rinse. I dry outside and TB nappies dry super quick too. I've just started boosting TB nappies (adding an extra insert like bamboo) and can one nappy to last 3 hours if only wet. I love the designs and they are v cure and addictive!!!! Lol besides its much better for the environment, one of the biggest reasons I did cloth nappies. :happydance:

i got some of these last month in tesco for the same price but apparently its only certain stores with them but might go check tomorrow lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->