+ test, am I doing the deed on the correct day?

gems86

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I had an almost positive test last night and did the deed and a positive this morning so will be bd'ing tonight as well, will this cover me?? xx

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 19
i think so :D i'm sure i've read sperm can live up to 5days (?) inside waiting to catch the egg!
lots of luck to you xx

Just to be safe I would bd tomorrow as well just in case you ovulate late. Good luck!

Thank you, appreciate your replies! x

It's even darker now....defo bd'ing tonight and tomorrow, then I'm away on business from Thur morning until Monday so hopefully I will have done the deed enough to catch this bloody illusive egg. x

Attachments

• IMG07463-20110215-1936.jpg
    IMG07463-20110215-1936.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
I'm now on my 4th day of +ve tests - poor hubby is worn out!! I'm planning on keeping going until I get a -ve...

Haha same here, I'm already ovulating late (should have been 11th) and have been doing it since 10th.......he's not complaining but is flagging a little! Oh well all in the name of a little hubby junior! x

I feel bad for other halves sometimes, but then I think of allllll the work we do. That guilt goes away, rather quickly :p
:dust:

This is very true, can't be easy trying to push something the size of a watermelon out of something the size of a nostril! x

haha hell i'm just thinking of the temping, cm checking, opking, symptom spotting, TWW's! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->