Test at 7dpo?

queenieplum

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope you are all shiny today.

Just wondering if anyone has tested at 7dpo and got a BFP? I know this maybe early but my bbs are extremely tender and have been since I O'd, which is unusual for me.

Agh the waiting!

Thanks xx

I have heard of ladies getting their bfp at 7dpo. Wishing you luck, hoping this is it for you.

after you ovulate your progesterone levels increase, this leads to symptoms such as sore boobs, bloating etc

Non-pg hCG levels are usually less than 2 (some labs say less than 5) and should double every 48-72 hours after embryonic implantation. If an embryo implants at 7dpo and doubles every 48 hours, assuming anhCG level of 2-4 just before implantation, it would only be around 8-16 at 11dpo. The lowest official level that most hpts will detect is 20. Some say they go as low as 10 but I don't think that's often or consistent. I have seen some examples of 10 and 25's lined up next to each other and and the 25's were showing sooner and darker than the 10's.

Then you have to consider that implantation may occur later. The hCG may not rise that quickly. The urine may not be concentrated enough. Your metabolism may keep hCG from getting into your urine as quickly as average. There are so many factors that can affect the earliest any one person and any one pg will get a BFP that a negative is not definitive until the witch shows.

Its very rare... if you want to test before you miss your period I'd wait until at least 10 dpo. Unless you are a POAS addict and won't get phased by a possible inaccurate BFN.

Miss C, just want to say thank you for that information you have posted about HCG levels :thumbup: That is very useful to know and keeps hope alive for those who may get a BFN testing early x

Thank you so much for your replies - I have managed to hold off and not test at all. Im definitely going to wait till the end of this week when I am due my period. I just wish it would happen already - but dont we all. Thanks for listening ladies, its really comforting to know that there are others in the same boat.
Best wishes to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->