Test Brand - DPO - Results

Hey I'm new to this. Any advice would be helpful. I'm not complaining because I already have my son. We would love to have another little one join our fam. We've been TTC for about a year and a half. Considering trying ovulation strips but I feel like nothing works for me and I dont want to keep wasting money ya know. Whats the best kind to start using?

I'd DEFO recommend clear blue digi, more expensive but less stressful and crystal clear result.

See other thread "takes the guess work out" also in this section.

Good luck

I used a First Response test on my 33 day cycle and also some ic's.
I ov-d on day 17 and this was a strong positive on the FR test and also on the ic.
I will try and post my test here - This was the First Response positive just to give you an idea of what it looks like :)

Hi ma'am! I have been using the first response as well. We have been ttc for over a year now but my hubby is military and has been deployed etc so timing coud have been the issue for us. I have been on clomid for 100mg and finsihed my 2nd cycle Jan 23 2013. When I used the OPK's last month I felt like I got two or more positives. Not sure if it's because of the clomid or the fact that we always have LH in our urine. I began testing twice a day to see and I feel that I detected the postive and it looked like yours in the photo. Can you tell me which line is your control line in the picture?

Here's a set of Ovulation tests from First Response,
Sorry about the glare on some of them but here's a breakdown of what they are:

CD10 - 11:00pm - Negative
CD11 - 6:00pm - Negative
CD12 - 10:30pm - Negative
CD13 - 9:00pm - Negative
CD14 - FMU - Negative
CD15 - FMU - +LH Surge

I've taken another one since this picture for CD17 and it's back to negative, we BD everyday up to CD15, on CD15 and each day since CD15, so we're currently on CD19 today so we're hoping we did things right this time around.

FX'd for everyone waiting too :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Aeristilheartly/20130212_114612_zpsa61a62e5.jpg

Here's a set of Ovulation tests from First Response,
Sorry about the glare on some of them but here's a breakdown of what they are:

CD10 - 11:00pm - Negative
CD11 - 6:00pm - Negative
CD12 - 10:30pm - Negative
CD13 - 9:00pm - Negative
CD14 - FMU - Negative
CD15 - FMU - +LH Surge

I've taken another one since this picture for CD17 and it's back to negative, we BD everyday up to CD15, on CD15 and each day since CD15, so we're currently on CD19 today so we're hoping we did things right this time around.

FX'd for everyone waiting too :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Aeristilheartly/20130212_114612_zpsa61a62e5.jpg

Thanks for posting your picture. I think that will help me this time around. Are you on clomid? I think that I ovulate on my own but my doctor put me on clomid to help things work better. I started my period today so I should be taking my 3rd round of 100 mg of clomid on Friday. I have 30 day cycles but for some reason this time it turned out to be 34 days since my last period. I hope this clomid isn't messing me up! I like to make sure I'm on track with that stuff, you know. I will begin testing on day 7 or 8 just to make sure. I have a ton of the first response but have trouble reading them sometimes. I will be sure and post my pics this month!

I am trying to get my cycle sorted and have found the cheap tests just do not work. I am trying this month with a shops own test of 5 for £7. My doctor said that you should count back 14 days from when you start your period to get your ovulation day. Which is ok if your cycle is always the same amount of days. This tip may help some of you though.
New to this so fingers crossed for you all.

I am trying to get my cycle sorted and have found the cheap tests just do not work. I am trying this month with a shops own test of 5 for £7. My doctor said that you should count back 14 days from when you start your period to get your ovulation day. Which is ok if your cycle is always the same amount of days. This tip may help some of you though.
New to this so fingers crossed for you all.

How many days are your cycles? and yea, they always say count back 14 days but you are right, That's not going to work for everyone unless you have a 28-27 day cycle. I got a +OPK yesterday at CD14 which means I will end up ovulating today or tomorrow morning at some time which is CD15-16 for me and I have a 17 day luteal phase.

I'm doing the OPK thing as well. Has anyone ever had Positives for DAYS? I mean is this normal? Did i actually conceive this time? *sigh*
download (1).jpg

Has anybody's tests stayed positive? These are mine for the last 4 days :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 19
All days prior to cd 17 were very faint lines like cd 17. Since the it is progressively darker. Today is cd 28, do you think this afternoon is positive? This is my first month really tracking and I'm driving myself crazy already. :wacko: Hoping for some clarification before I nut up :blush:

Thanks for posting this thread it is perfect for me today :thumbup:

Attachments

• 20140520_123702.jpg
    20140520_123702.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 20
Hello I was wondering if anyone could help, I'm so sure I was ovulating last week and test told me when I was at peak last Tuesday so nearly a week ago, I don't know why but I did a random ov test on Sunday and Monday and it showed high fertility, today it's showing peak but when I looked at the stick it's not exactly a blue line, anyone seen this before? I've attached a photo.

I had abundances of cm last week and nothing at all at the moment, thinking to continue bd'ing but have heard that's not a good idea in 2ww!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 134
First 3 (am, afternoon and after dinner) - cycle day 9 (aimstick)
Next 3 (am, afternoon and after dinner) - cycle day 10 (aimstick)
Next 5 (am, 4 pm and 8 pm)- cycle day 11 (aimstick and wondfo (blue ones)

I have never had such dark lines. Used two brands to confirm O.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 13
Hello, I've been using the first response ovulation kit for about a week now. I started my period on April 17, and started testing April 20 just because I dont know my cycle and didn't want to miss my surge. Around the 24/25 I noticed the line got a little color but not as dark or darker than the test line. Did I miss my surge? I'm using clear blue digital as a back up but that one keeps saying negative. Please help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
Hi Hun not to clued up on these myself to be honest , all unknown is , unlike a hug test...if the test is equal or darker than the control line, it's a positive for ovulation
Any less colour than equal and its classed as a negative

Anyone used these before?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
Ok I'm going abit crazy here. These are my ov tests. The one on the 12th was only CD7 and seems to be the darkest. Yesterday it went light and then today CD9 seems to be more pink than purple( the last test in the picture) really need some advice. Hope I haven't missed surge :(

Started testing early as came of BC beginning of October.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2
Hello . This was on cd 13 (yesterday ) which I normally get a postive digital opk during that time ( sometimes cd 14). This was the darkest line I could get. Should I count this as positive ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back