Test confusion....

CrazyMT

Reaction score
We are not trying to conceive but we are not always preventing. I stopped the pill in the end of December 2014 and have been regular ever since. In fact, I have almost always been regular. I am now 11 days past when I should have started my period. I have taken 5 tests. The first was the second day of my missed period and the line was so faint that I really was not sure I saw it. I took one the next day and the line was definitely there, just faint. I bought another 3-pack of tests and different brand a day or 2 later and took one with fmu about 6 days after my missed period. I could definitely see the + so took another that evening to show my husband. He could see the + without his glasses but still light. Took the last of 5 a day or 2 later just for the fun of it and still light positive. I made an appointment earlier in the week for today and the doctor's urine test was negative. This was not fmu. She is still prescribing prenatal vitamins and is treating me like I am pregnant. I started spotting about an hour before the appointment, very little and already stopped. She said this could be implantation, so trying no to worry though I did not do that with my other 2.

Just confused by this....I know her test might not have been as sensitive. They could not do a blood draw today because no one was in to do that, so nothing definitive. I now have to wait a week before I go in again to do another urine or blood work. Grr!! It is a pain enough waiting that long to find out, but I am trying to keep this quiet from my kids (14 and 9) because I really want to do a fun surprise to let them know. I had hoped to surprise my mil and kids together this weekend on Mother's Day, but I guess that will be postponed.

I am sorry thst you have to wait this out without knowing whats going on for sure. I have heard of women having such low hcg that its not very detectable in tests. I dont have much advice, but wanted to let you know i hope everything works out good. And hoping the week goes fast for you. Good luck.

I hope it all works out for you hunni and i hope you've had late ovulation. I had the same thing plus my test for to a post bt they didn't get any darker then i had spotting. The test then started getting lighter untill they were negative �� it took 3 weeks until i started bleeding. But in keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxx

After thinking I was pregnant for nearly 2 weeks, it seems I have started my period. I am really glad I only told my husband and a friend. I feel stupid enough going to the doctor's office yesterday thinking I was pregnant never mind telling anyone else that I am not actually pregnant. Just frustrated! After being 12 days late for my period and seeing clearer lines on the pregnancy test than I have seen in pictures on forums or facebook only to find out I am not pregnant. We were not trying and our family is perfect the way it is, but this stinks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->