Test ever so slightly lighter and breast tenderness faded

iwantababynow

Reaction score
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I was here last, I got my very big surprise of a bfp on Thursday and my breasts have been mega sore since until today they are not as sore, so I took another test and it seems lighter than before?
Jas this happened to anyone else and everything been ok?
Thanks in advance x

Yes this happen to me and I freaked. My symptoms left, my line was light and on the test it self it even faded. Few days later I bled and ran to the urgent care. They checked urine it was still BFP and blood test was 317.7 but sinve that was my 1st draw I didn't know if it was higher and it dropped so the doc wanted me back two days later so I went. 886!! It tripled! Bleeding turned brown for 3 days then stopped so I guess it was implantation. This happened at 4+3. I'm now 5+1 and my 3rd beta is coming in tomorrow. I did have brown spotting for 8 days as I got my BFP so I didn't think it was implantation again but I guess it was! I took a test again at home few days ago and it was so dark. Try not to worry but you should go see your doc so they can draw your levels. The symptoms I had left and now I get waves of nausea that's about it

Thank you for your reply and congrats on your pregnancy! I think l I'm just paranoid as I was totally not expecting to be pregnant again we wasn't planning anymore and I had no idea until my period was late and by then the line was really dark. It just doesn't seem as dark today for some reason. I think I I'm going to r
Try and stop worrying for a bit
Thank you

The top one was the first one on Thursday the middle one was Saturday and the last one was today!

20181216_214326.jpg

Thank you, when I look at the picture they don't actually look that much different im just used to looking for progress from when I was trying, when do they actually stop getting darker?

That last test is a different type to the other 2? It could be that they’re a different strength hence the slight difference is darkness. I’m not entirely sure when they’d reach their darkest, I would presume they will all have a certain depth they can go to but I’m not sure at what stage in the pregnancy that would occur. I suppose everyone will be different. Congratulations on your pregnancy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->