Test picture. Thoughts?

Addiejoelle

Reaction score
Hi ladies. So this month for the past week I’ve had breast pain, some nausea while eating, irritability at night and sugar cravings. The breast pain is the only thing that usually happens before my period. It’s not nipple pain which is what I hear is most common in pregnancy. I don’t fully trust pregnancy tests since I’ve been known to get false positives on early response tests but before a missed period like this I can’t take another kind. It was a light positive yesterday and darker today but still light. With my false positives it never got darker. I don’t know what to think. I’m due in 2 days. Do you think the lack of nipple pain means I’m not? I wasn’t expecting this as we’re not trying but we also don’t prevent so it wouldn’t be too surprising. It’s happened before and turned out to be false positives so I don’t know what to think. I’m due for my period in two days. Thoughts? Thank you!

73B8B2FB-4075-4C37-B047-FD477E4818A2.jpeg

Another picture. In person these tests are pink and came up in under 3 minutes. That said my false positives have also been pink. The only thing making me think it may be accurate is the irritability I get at night and the cravings but these can also be PMS even if I’ve never had those symptoms before for that reason. I’ll take a digital on Thursday when I’m due. I’ve never gotten a false reading on a digital.

8EDC631F-BA14-41A9-8FCF-F8A46E1754B4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->