Test Results

Swanny

Reaction score
We received them on Friday and have been told that all the tests so far are all good and not showing anything that could have caused m/c's. Still waititng for chromosone test results but they have advised that if we feel ready to start trying again and to inform them as soon as I get a positive test. They will take me in for an early scan and as soon as heartbeat is detected put me on a low dose of asprin, they said that this isn't proven to prevent anything happening again but that some women find it does help.

So it was my hubby's 30th on Saturday and I took him away for a suprise trip to Barcelona where we once again started our journey of trying for baby no.1

x

Good luck swanny, I hope you get your sticky bean very soon, you deserve it hun!! :hugs:

I was speaking to an old friend the other night whos OH had 3 MC's in a row (6,8 and 16w)
She tried the asprin & it worked! She's about 20w now!!

Hi, I had 2 early mcs this year and after the second I started taking low dose aspirin. I found out I was pregnant at the end of may. am currently 13 w 3 d pregnant and I'm almost sure it was the aspirin. Good luck to you xx

Good Luck, hope you get your BFP very soon.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->