Test says I'm ovulating..when to have sex?

pink sparkle iam sorry for your loss .. Freya is a wonderful name I love it...

Everyone else I just want to share a thought when it comes to tattoo's I have a lot of experience and two suggestions ... one you can get a tattoo any time even when ttc just can't do it well prego's that is not a good idea at all ! so if your going to get one get it before your pregos you won't want to wait ... my husband and I found them very healing to have them done as well do not get in a place that is going to stretch or change for something with such a memorie because you will be heart broken if it distorts the pic so places like belly or on the breast are not good ideas even if there is nothing because of weight gain or pregnancy you also have to factor in age. memorie tat's are always good where you can see them and if you don't care if you see it easily or not then just please don't do it where it could be harmed I would hate for anyone to have that added to their sadness... i hope this is helpful but do what you like

pink sparkle iam sorry for your loss .. Freya is a wonderful name I love it...

Everyone else I just want to share a thought when it comes to tattoo's I have a lot of experience and two suggestions ... one you can get a tattoo any time even when ttc just can't do it well prego's that is not a good idea at all ! so if your going to get one get it before your pregos you won't want to wait ... my husband and I found them very healing to have them done as well do not get in a place that is going to stretch or change for something with such a memorie because you will be heart broken if it distorts the pic so places like belly or on the breast are not good ideas even if there is nothing because of weight gain or pregnancy you also have to factor in age. memorie tat's are always good where you can see them and if you don't care if you see it easily or not then just please don't do it where it could be harmed I would hate for anyone to have that added to their sadness... i hope this is helpful but do what you like

I think it is very good advice :hugs::hugs: I got my tattoo 5 weeks ago, my first and only one I will ever get. I got it on my inner right wrist it says: Ava Sofia 3-11-2011. I love it and it does comfort me. Thanks for your post//:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->