Test until AF or BFP hoping for a rainbow. EDIT - Updated scan 6 weeks

GemmaG

Reaction score
I’ve been testing out a new batch of ICs over the last couple of days thankfully all have been stark white up to now. This is from this morning 7/8dpo

Not reading much into it but cautiously optimistic something is there.

Will see what the next couple of days bring!

34A1C80A-084F-4A6E-ABC7-1BEE16995FF4.jpeg

That is totally a line! Rooting for you hun, really hope this is your rainbow xx

Definitely a line, I think you have the start of your bfp!!! Fx'd for you!

Definitely a line, I think you have the start of your bfp!!! Fx'd for you!

Thanks saveme, I’m scared to hope but I really hope your right. It would be flipping incredible getting pregnant twice in one year. More than what we achieved in 12 years. Hoping for a miracle x

Today I made some peace with my wee bean after I finally planted my rose bush on Sunday with the remains. The flowers have all opened the last day or so and I sat and spoke about having another baby and that I hoped that she/he stays with me and watches over me. That I wouldn’t never forget what could have been and that I loved him or her even for that short time. I felt a bit guilty that I got a bit excited this morning seeing the line so I went and sat in the garden and talked to a plant as you do :rolleyes:That might sound crazy but it gave me closure and some comfort. I really hope this is going to happen for us. x

0F02B2BF-0CB7-4106-AC5B-6D18BE3D7BA7.jpeg

Last edited:
That's not silly. I have my angel DS inside a build a bear and I took him with me to my cancer surgery.

This mornings FRER. Think I see a faint line

D333C42C-3828-44ED-B0DF-68B38C497DA7.jpeg

Definitely seen that and its pink! Good luck to you <3

I see it :bfp:
Fingers crossed for our sticky rainbows xx

I definitely see it and it's pink!!!

So did a little experiment. FMU at top vs third. Both dipped at the same time from separate pots.

9BB317D5-B9F0-40B9-9F52-39C05CEBC37A.jpeg

There’s lines !! I really hope this is it for you I convinced my twins immediately after my miscarriage. Fx they keep getting darker x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->