Test with me

FTale

Hope
Reaction score
I broke down and went wee on two sticks at 7dpo. :blush: I wasn't even expecting a bfp annnnd I didn't get one either:dohh:. Just did it. So I figure why do it alone?:shrug:

I'll post a test each morning till BFP or AF. The odds are against me this cycle but eh, what the hay.:winkwink: My only new symptoms is a sore throat and feeling antsy. Otherwise I've noticed more gas than my hubby cares to mention...:haha:

7dpo: Wondfo and Cheapie.

Attachments

• 7dpo wondfo.jpg
    7dpo wondfo.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 7dpo diagnostics hpt.jpg
    7dpo diagnostics hpt.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 25
Following and hoping it's not too many days before you :bfp: arrives.,

I was wondering how long it would be until you caved with me :haha:

I did my final IC when I got home. BFN! That one yesterday was just plain mean.

I’m officially stalking :haha: hope you get your BFP real soon

doggy: Luckily I only have till Saturday for a real bfp. I don't know how I made it this far. Thank you.

Nixnax: HAHAHAHAH...girl, I was doing good. But when the sore throat hit the urge to take out a couple of sticks was strong. At least I'm not squinting at them like I normally am...hehehe Sorry about the bfn when you got home. Blows, I know. Lets both keep hoping till the witch closes the door on us.

It was the sore throat that did it for me yesterday as well. How funny.

I’m getting used to th BFNs now booo. Hoping we get our BFPs soon.

It was the sore throat that did it for me yesterday as well. How funny.

I’m getting used to th BFNs now booo. Hoping we get our BFPs soon.

My throat has been dry last two mornings but I didn't want to get up for water. But not pain until out of the blue while chilling out watching senseless cartoons on tv.

Normally I get a cold/sore throat right at ovulation so this is late for me. If only it were all we needed to declare ourselves preggo :haha:

Good luck! I also had a sore throat the week I got my :bfp:

Congrats on your pregnancy!!

At what dpo did yours start hurting? I forget if you tested early or not. When was your first bfp?

How are you feeling now?

We all have a sickness bug here at the moment unfortunately! Hopefully we will be better soon though :)

I did my best to hold it but I'm a night time bathroom seeker :haha: This is second fmu...very diluted but eh, its some thing to look at. BFNs. I will test again in the morning at 9dpo. I'm only testing once a day because that's all I can stand to do. :coffee:

Sorry if they are too dark. Not edited or anything just not the best camera I suppose.

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 41
Thank you :)

Yay for testing. I think I see something very faint on the top test when I zoom in.

I agree with Bevz. Something is catching my eye on the top ic. Good luck for tomorrow's test!
Good luck to the rest of you testing too!

I think I see something faint on the top test

Thank you ladies! These wondfos are criminal.

The first wondfo at 7dpo is one I found in my test drawer that expires 03/2018. The one on 8dpo is from the new batch I have now. It always gives you some sort of line thingy that I have had to learn to ignore. Drove me crazy last cycle.

We have a few more days of testing. What day should Wondfo go bfp ?

I'm in. I'm approx. 8 to 9 dpo (not entirely sure bc I don't temp or chart and I had a chemical last cycle). Took this one fmu and thought I saw something at the 10 min mark this morning but now that I broke it out, pretty sure it's a bfn and I was likely seeing an indent. Will test again tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_9857.jpg
    IMG_9857.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9859.jpg
    IMG_9859.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads