Test with me

I don't know, I see something which looks possibly pink? I know what you mean about indents on these though, whilst they don't seem to give evaps the indents can be marvellous! I have had some shockingly real looking ones before. Hopefully this is a line line though

I don't know, I see something which looks possibly pink? I know what you mean about indents on these though, whilst they don't seem to give evaps the indents can be marvellous! I have had some shockingly real looking ones before. Hopefully this is a line line though

Are you talking about my tests or the most recent? The most recent is some one else's test.

Oh gosh that was confusing! I thought I could see something on your top strip yes, but I thought the FRER was yours too, I missed that someone else posted it

Happycupcake: LOL...its okay. I think my thread title is confusing. I didn't mean for other sticks to get posted too but I don't have very many more to post as AF is just around the corner.

It'd be nice to see a bfp in here from anyone....:haha:

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!

Here's the stick!....:haha:
Its my last wondfo and I see some thing but not fretting too much over it. I got some frers to use until AF shows plus some clinical guard on the way.

I think I see some thing uber faint forming but tossed my urine to keep me from dipping every stick I have in the house in it. If its a true bfp it'll be here in the morning.
Thank you all for following :hugs:

Forgot to post the pic initially LOL

Attachments

• 9dpo cropped.jpg
    9dpo cropped.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 47
Thank you for your support ladies. I didn't see much after it dried in the way of color. I was so baffled I tried two frers like a crazy person and nope. bfns. I'm ok with it though as I didn't think I'd get preggers this cycle anyway.

I'll still test in the morning with a proper hold :blush:

:dust:

Sometimes they dry fainter, the majority of my ICs have. Only a few have dried with obvious lines there still and even then they lose their brightness.
Your pee was probably too diluted for the FRER, hopefully you see something today :)

I hope I just have a faded bfp. Not sure if it will matter. My bbt drove me crazy this am. Kept waking to pee...lol. I ended up sticking with lowest temp. And as I sit here in bed it's dropping more. Which is what it did back in Feb when I was off progesterone.

I have not tested yet. Not sure if there is a point or not.

If I do, I will post it. :)

Mine usually increases the less sleep I have. But if I wake then sleep then wake then sleep and it isn't long between waking/sleeping times shortly before I'm due to take my temp anyway then it's usually lower. I would say perhaps go with the middle temp if there was a middle temp. But your temps have increased a lot, then dipped a lot, then flat, then increased then dipped so they may increase tomorrow

I guess I should have slept with my socks on last night....lol

The witch is coming. My temp is 97.58, I'm starving and my nips are starting to hurt like ovulation and my bbs in general are so. I still had to pee on this frer though. I find them to be such a challenge like if you can make one of these puppies sing you are pregnant :thumbup:
hahah...ah, well, if its meant to be, one day I'll get that bfp. :coffee:
OH and it is BFN..:winkwink:

Attachments

• bfn 10dpo.jpg
    bfn 10dpo.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members