Tested

Lyo28

Reaction score
Ok I tested today with concentrated urine and BFN. I am 9DPO though so praying that it was a little early. I got the possible Implantation spot yesterday- would it show up in a test by now if it was implantation in the last couple of days?

Also when the urine first went though to the window a faint line came up straight away and I thought it was going to be positive but it went away quickly. Is that normal? I have never scrutinised a test so much before?

sounds like it may be too early yet..i would say another few days to your bfp
gl x

I tested today too and got a negative. I thought I saw the line for a second too, but for me I think it was just a trick of the eye cause I wanted to see it so badly.

But yeah, I would wait a couple days for you and test again.

I tested today too and got a negative. I thought I saw the line for a second too, but for me I think it was just a trick of the eye cause I wanted to see it so badly.

But yeah, I would wait a couple days for you and test again.

how many dpo are u hun?

Between 14 and 17. Not exactly sure, I think I ovulated for around 3 or 4 days (Thats if I even ovulated...I don't think I ovulate every month)

9DPO is definitely still early- especially if you just had implantation spotting.. takes 2-3 days after implantation for the hormone to start releasing.. I'd wait until 11 DPO and retest! :dust:

Xpecta- I'm sorry about the BFN :( I know what you mean about "willing" that line to be there.. looking so hard .. frustrating!

Yeah, well with my positve in December, I saw flickers of the line and I forced myself to walk away from it and then come back, and it was there! So when I saw flickers of it this time, it kinda raised my hopes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->