Testing 2nd week in Jan... NOT symptom spotting, just need buddies :)

notquitesure

Reaction score
Hi,

Some of you may have read previous threads / messages I've posted. I'm currently CD9 so will be testing around 9th Jan. Last thread I posted was regarding 'symptom spotting' and this drove me crazy (even though my symptoms were confirmed with a BFP, I've since had a chemical). So, for this month I'm not symptom spotting AT ALL !!! and I'm not testing unless AF is late. Anyone else testing around the same time who needs a buddy ???

:hugs:

Hi notquitesure! I won't be testing until about the 17th unless I ov early (CD4 today and f***ed up cycles after 2 MCs!) However, if you need a buddy to NOT spot symptoms with then count me in!!

I am trying all sorts of stuff this cycle - see my journal for the weird and wonderful experiements!

Hi, just read your journal ! Gosh, your going for it big time lol all I'm taking is a multi-vit :)

Regarding BD

Sorry... pressed the wrong button lol...

Regarding :sex:... I'm going for CD9, 11, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19 etc. (starting tonight hopefully !).

I dont chart (yet) but have regular cycles and usually get ovulation pain around CD14 (which is Christmas eve this cycle).

Oh, Christmas is a great time to conceive lol :happydance:

Lots of :dust: coming your way xxx

hi girls! i too am testing around the 16th of january!
we have just lost our 2nd bub this week, so this cycle we are cranking things up haha using pre-seed and OPKs!
i would love someone to talk to who is testing around the same time!
xx good luck girls!!

Hi!

I'm planning on testing on 8th January. That will be CD36 for me (my cycles tend to be anywhere from 29-37 days, almost mostly around 31 days at the mo).

Fingers crossed for those new year BFPs for us all!! Wouldn't that be an amazing start to 2010.

we have just lost our 2nd bub this week, so this cycle we are cranking things up haha using pre-seed and OPKs!
xx good luck girls!!

Sorry for your losses, mine was only 4 weeks so no time really to get used to the idea of being pregnant... I can't imagine how your feeling :hugs:

Are you doing anything different this month ?

Sending you lots of STICKY :dust: xxx

Hi!

I'm planning on testing on 8th January. That will be CD36 for me (my cycles tend to be anywhere from 29-37 days, almost mostly around 31 days at the mo).

Fingers crossed for those new year BFPs for us all!! Wouldn't that be an amazing start to 2010.

Yes, fingers and everything crossed for lots of BFP's xxx :hugs:

xx good luck girls!!

Sorry for your losses, mine was only 4 weeks so no time really to get used to the idea of being pregnant... I can't imagine how your feeling :hugs:

:hugs: thank you hun im sorry for your loss aswell!!

i too have a longish cycle, 35 days normally. yeah we are doing OPKs and pre-seed this cycle, we have been trying naturally for 15 cycles so we thought we would shake things up a little lol

:dust:

xx good luck girls!!

:hugs: thank you hun im sorry for your loss aswell!!

i too have a longish cycle, 35 days normally. yeah we are doing OPKs and pre-seed this cycle, we have been trying naturally for 15 cycles so we thought we would shake things up a little lol

:dust:

Sorry, I realsised after I posted that you already said you were doing OPK's and using pre-seed lol :dohh:

lol thats ok!
gotta get used to saying it myself acctually lol cause this is my first time using pre-seed....never done anything like this before haha

Hi ladies. I'm testing on the 5th and will NOT symptom spot. I don't think I could handle the stress. We've already started :sex: and will continue ever other day until AF arrives. My cycle is normal for the most part, but every once in a while I will be a week earlier or a week later than normal...so, I don't want to leave any chance for error.

Hi Parkgirl... welcome. Well, expecting OH home any minute, he's been out playing with his big boys toys (airgun), so I'm sure that will have got him going ! sorry TMI lol BD tonite :) good luck for your BFP xxx

Hi Parkgirl... welcome. Well, expecting OH home any minute, he's been out playing with his big boys toys (airgun), so I'm sure that will have got him going ! sorry TMI lol BD tonite :) good luck for your BFP xxx

Oh no... OH coming down with flu :nope: and I've got EWCM :nope: no BD for me tonite :nope:

Oh no... OH coming down with flu :nope: and I've got EWCM :nope: no BD for me tonite :nope:

That's not good. Hopefully your OH will be feeling better very soon.

I'm testing around the 8th as well. I'm with your ladies, I'm not symptom spotting either because i get disappointed all the time. I never used preseed.

Hi, can i join you?

I'm due af 4th..... i've done symptom spotting for pg and symptom spotting for af and both depress me!!! Trying ever so hard not to do any symptoms spotting this month, hoping christmas will be a nice distraction.

lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: for Jan

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
lots of dust to everyone!
lets hope while we are blinded and distracted by christmas and the new year that we get these BFPs!!!:happydance:

Hello everyone, I will be trying my best to hold out until Jan 10th to test. I'm on CD 7 with a average cycle of 27-29. Last month I went a little crazy with the tests. I thought for sure I was pregnant, needless to AF did show up.

We used pre seed last month but DH said it was irritating so we won't be using it this month, but I've hear a lot of good things about it. I'm aslo taking baby aspirin because I read that it could help with implantation.

Well fx'd for everyone and lost of baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->