Testing 2nd week in Jan... NOT symptom spotting, just need buddies :)

Finally I'm in the two week wait, I O'd later than I thought I would

Hey Emz87, were due around the same time, hopefully we both get BFP!!

i'm right there with you nqs. had too much to do this month so i think we may have missed the egg..:shrug: plus the parents were down for christmas so no dtd while they were here. :dohh: but there is always next month. christmas was great and i hope everyone enjoyed theirs!!:happydance:

Thanks lilfrog... sounds like you haven't ov'd yet though ? you better get some :sex: just incase :)

:hugs:
yeah.. been dtd the last couple of days just incase but it's weird... i cant explain it, i just feel werid..:shrug: bd'd last night and this am checked cp and cm and it's still high and closed and looking like lotion??:nope:. i'm just waiting for the witch to show her face sometime between the 4th and 9th of jan. not sure when she's actually due because of last months cycle.. best of luck to you!:thumbup: i really hope you get your BFP this time!!:hugs:

Can I join too? I am 2 DPO today .. and thinking of testing around 8th jan (AF due)

I shall be testing on the 9th aswell :)
Iv OV later then i thought so now just gotta wait and hope for the best !!!
Going to be doing some extra bding aswell just makesure lol

Good luck everyone !!!! This will be month 8 for us

welcome everyone!! here's hoping for alot of BFP this time around!!:happydance:

I will be testing Jan 8-9. Probably a few days sooner as I get soooo impaitent :happydance:

AF isn't due until the 5th, but I think I might try a FRER on New Years Eve. I know it's a bit early, but on the slight chance it could be a BFP, it would be a great New Years!

Hi everyone...

Check out my new thread "BFP or evap..."

I think I might have our first BFP :) it sucks that I have to wait till next year to find out lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep you posted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->