Testing 3rd-4th June! Anyone else with me?

Af showed up today..

Best of luck to yous I hope you get your BFP soon

Weed in the cup, wiped to make sure AF wasn't here. Stood up and wiped again just to be sure. Nothing. So I put the test in the cup. Sat the test down to wait for it and I felt something in my pants... Oh hello AF. 🖕

Weed in the cup, wiped to make sure AF wasn't here. Stood up and wiped again just to be sure. Nothing. So I put the test in the cup. Sat the test down to wait for it and I felt something in my pants... Oh hello AF. 🖕

Oh she is a bitch :growlmad: :hugs:... we still might be able to test at the end of the month.. my cycle is only 28 days so I could get a bfp at end of june.. but we are going back to NTNP till September/Oct.. if I'm not pregnant before then

Oh she is a bitch :growlmad: :hugs:... we still might be able to test at the end of the month.. my cycle is only 28 days so I could get a bfp at end of june.. but we are going back to NTNP till September/Oct.. if I'm not pregnant before then

Mine are 40, well this one was. The last 4 have been 30 but I started new vitamins so they could have lengthened it. So god knows what the next one will be. I take opk tests just so I have a rough idea when my period will come haha

Pretty sure I'm out... starting to have strong cramps off and on and spotting but only when I wipe. That's a tad different for me. Does anyone know if I'm only spotting and not full on bleeding do I consider this CD1?

Pretty sure I'm out... starting to have strong cramps off and on and spotting but only when I wipe. That's a tad different for me. Does anyone know if I'm only spotting and not full on bleeding do I consider this CD1?

I normally spot for a couple hours then AF comes along. So it's normally on the same day for me. But I'm pretty sure you don't count spotting as day 1 🤔

Sounds good..this waiting part sucks. I don't normally spot especially brownish discharge but I also had an IUD for 8 years total so maybe my body is still regulating (only been out since Feb)

Sounds good..this waiting part sucks. I don't normally spot especially brownish discharge but I also had an IUD for 8 years total so maybe my body is still regulating (only been out since Feb)

Yeah :( maybe! Did AF start of still spotting?

AF came on full force over night. Can't lie I am pretty thankfully for that. Last month I had a day and half of a "period". Even though I got a positive OPK test I don't think I actually Oed. Hopefully this cycle that's different

So I’m in this boat and got a bfn this morning on a cheapie, I’m driving myself crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->