Testing 4th July... Anyone else?

I've had those the past two days probably even worse than period cramps, been feeling ok today couple of twinges but nothing other than that.

Got my crosshairs on my chart this morning confirming ov 3 days ago :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Becky those tests are sooo easy to use! Depending on how long your cycles are you have to figure out a day to begin testing, when I get really dark positive like I did this cycle on cd12 the results came up in seconds x

I've been getting twinges in lower abdomen today, really don't wanna make anything of it as I know it's still sooo early!'

I ordered some cheapies today, I really wanted to relax and not bother with testing till AF is due or late but why not hey? Should arrive by the time I'm 10 dpo. Right now I'm so use to disappointment that I'm not even expecting to see a BFP at this point.

Morning ladies, woke up today feeling so dizzy! Even after eating some cereal. This was my 1st symptom with my son. I was on a very low calorie diet at the time & put it down to lack of food, kept it up another fortnight, turned out i was 6 weeks pregnant!

Babyjan how are you feeling today? Still got your twinges? Thanks for all your help.

Sammynashley do you still have your twinges too?

Getting itchy to test now!

X

Yep getting the twinges on my right ovary but I think that might be down to the cyst, I had a scan back in April when I was miscarrying and a small cyst was found on right ovary :|

Other than that I think I'm 7dpo today and I'm feeling completely normal x

Hi ladies!

Sorry for late reply not been on since Friday evening, been having twinges a few cramps here and there but apart from that nothing, but I'm only 5dpo so not expecting much at the mo.

How's everyone feeling?

My Ovulation Chart

All good here thanks! Cramps have eased off... have a feeling they could of been ovulation pains...?

Took a cheap pregnancy test from Poundland today, curiosity got the better of me... BFN but no surprise there seeing as its so early, it was afternoon urine, & the test only detects 20mlu... Grrrr... Trying not to be disheartened.

Oooh curiosity doesn't help does it, how many dpo are you now Hun? I'm not testing until the 4th even then it might be too early.

My Ovulation Chart

Ive no idea where im at in my cycle. Going on an "average" 28 day cycle, im due on on 4th july, so will test again then, & every week after until either i get my BFP, or AF shows.

If/when AF shows, i will set up my Fertility Friend app, ive downloaded it, but to set it up correctly, it wants accurate dates etc. so thought i would start it on a new cycle.

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing today?

Any symptoms??

My Ovulation Chart

First cycle NTNP. Due AF 4th July.

Possible pregnancy symptoms? (or wishful thinking!):

I have had dull period like pains in the front & an achy lower back over the last week, felt like AF was coming but no show, way too early anyway, so possible ovulation pains? Never experienced cramping mid-cycle before.

Yesterday i developed awful hip pain in both sides (where my leg meets my groin iykwim, in that little crease, is that even a pregnancy symptom?!)

Back ache has eased off today but still have slight cramps & hips are SO sore!

New to this & want to say hi! Anyone else due to test a similiar time to me & want to wait it out & share symptoms?

Becky x

Good luck to you :) I am testing on the 4th of July as well. At 9dpo I got extremely sensitive teeth, 10dpo I felt like I had pulled a muscle in my stomach, and today my teeth are still sensitive. Your symptoms sound promising, I hope they are!

I have had dull period like pains in the front & an achy lower back over the last week, felt like AF was coming but no show, way too early anyway, so possible ovulation pains? Never experienced cramping mid-cycle before.

Yesterday i developed awful hip pain in both sides (where my leg meets my groin iykwim, in that little crease, is that even a pregnancy symptom?!)

New to this & want to say hi! Anyone else due to test a similiar time to me & want to wait it out & share symptoms?

Becky x

Good luck to you :) I am testing on the 4th of July as well. At 9dpo I got extremely sensitive teeth, 10dpo I felt like I had pulled a muscle in my stomach, and today my teeth are still sensitive. Your symptoms sound promising, I hope they are!

Thank you! Wishing you good luck!! Keep posted on how you get on... Only 3 days til testing!!!! :)

Only thing I've had today is when I've stood up its feels like I've pulled a muscle in my stomach and felt pretty tired but could mean nothing I'm still really early, can't wait to test on Friday, itching to test already!

My Ovulation Chart

Becky x

Thank you! Wishing you good luck!! Keep posted on how you get on... Only 3 days til testing!!!! :)

Will do! It's killing me! I didn't test this morning even though I wanted too! Woke up today feeling like I have a cold. Runny nose, sneezing, etc. One of these days I will be right about these symptoms LOL

I will technically be late tomorrow, but I haven't had a positive yet.... I found out with my youngest son that I was pregnant on july 4th!

HI, Ladies... expecting af on 6th july, testing only after that... can i join u guys?:hi:

Hey ladies!

Not feeling pregnant so think I'm probably out this cycle :( will start testing tomorrow! A little excited but scared too.

Anyone having any symptoms?

My Ovulation Chart

I'm on day 33 of cycle. My cycles usually run 28-35 days. Period is due tomorrow according to my tracker. I've been extremely moody and have had bad indigestion as well as some nausea.

I usually cramp for a couple days leading up to AF. I've had little-to-no cramping and really sore breasts. My hips have also been really sore (like I pulled a muscle)

I started spotting a little over 24 hours ago and it has not got any heavier. I've been able to leave the same panty liner on all day which is unusual for me because usually 2-4 hours of spotting and its full blown heavy cycle.

Also, my breast soreness usually goes away upon the appearance of AF but they're still just as sore.

I'm really hoping this is it! I will be testing tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->