Testing 4th July... Anyone else?

Hi ladies! & hi 'new to this thread' ladies! Im a total newbie to this part of the forum. I can usually be found on General Chatter talking utter crap, occasionally baby talk toi as my LO is a little tear away atm!!

No symptoms here. Infact, lower backache & a dull abdomianl ache, so um pretty sure im out this month, but its only our 1st month NTNP.

How are you all?? X

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm out too, although AF isn't even due yet but I can just tell its not gonna happen! anyways I will take a break from opks, pregnancy tests and the whole ttc stress for next cycle, really can't deal with much dispoointment, I'm not going to ever go back on birth control but I just won't be obsessing so much iykwim?

Hopefully I can stick to my word :haha:

I know what you mean Hun, I've tried saying that to myself a couple times but still can't manage it, I've been thinking about going to see the doctor about not conceiving after 14 cycles, I think the contraceptive patch has messed my body up completely :( never felt so crappy ttc. But I guess it'll happen when the time is right! Just wish it'd hurry up! :)

I had an appointment booked with my GP for Tuesday just gone but cancelled, I felt silly for even booking an appointment, no idea why though :/

I had ONE depo shot for the first time ever back in November 2012 and here I am still waiting, that was also my first ever BC so I can't help but think that it ruined me.

I wouldn't feel silly sometimes they San give you something to help bring af on after depo. I had some swabs taken to check for infection other than that my gp doesn't seem too bothered :(

Has anyone tested today? I did an ic saw something but think it's just a evap or something it had no colour.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Sammy, thankfully AF returned for me 9 months after the shot, they were wonky till December last year and have now settled back into a normal regular cycle, so I don't understand why I still haven't conceived!

Getting a bfp in April made me feel better actually, knowing I can actually get pregnant after depo but it had to end in miscarriage :/

My dr told me to wait 3 months but of course I didn't listen lol! It will be 3 months at the end of July since miscarriage anyway

How many dpo are you now?

At least your cycles have returned to normality Hun, sorry for your loss, my cycles have been all over the place since I came off the evra contraceptive patch last year, although I know I'm ovulating so that's something!!

I'm only 9 dpo but just couldn't resist :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/246197//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Oh yeah I was out by Monday lol!

I will be taking a break from ttc, I will basically be ntnp, I'm done with all the stressing!

Good luck sammy! And becky hopefully you get that bfp for next cycle x

Thanks babyjan. We are NTNP rather than actively "trying" which i view to be ovulation charting, temping ect. To be honest, i would love to be able to do all of that, but i just cant get my head around it!

I still find NTNP a mental rollercoaster & the 2WW absolute torture!!

Having said that, myself & my ex NTNP for 2 years, no success, & 8 weeks after we split, found out i was pregnant to a one night stand! Just saying thay anything can happen.

All the very best. Look forward to hearing you have you BFP <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"