Testing 4weeks post EP ?!? Vfp page 21....

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
We were told there’s no reason we can’t start having unprotected sex once my hormone is 0 and the bleeding stops I’m 13 days past my op having my left tube removed... hope we catch quickly does anyone know how long after the op you can ovulate I’ll be testing regularly from now wish us luck ❤️

024C5C1D-D60C-41FE-8DCA-0584FD9F1CAC.jpeg

I’m not sure hun but il be stalking! I’m so sorry for your loss. Good luck for this cycle xx

Good luck! I'm so sorry for your loss and really really hoping your baby comes soon!

This is a ovulation test from today! Close I reckon

2A655AC0-169B-4704-A71C-7ECB7B404989.jpeg

So sorry for your loss and I'll be stalking fingers crossed for you xx

Think I’ve missed my surge the test was a little lighter today.. as I’m cramping on my left side and wet down there :shrug:

Think I’ve missed my surge the test was a little lighter today.. as I’m cramping on my left side and wet down there :shrug:

I kept thinking that this whole cycle after my mc! Looked like it was going to be positive within the next day or so and then going back off to a really light line! I didn’t ovulate until CD20 when usually I ovulate around CD15/16. So it could just be because your cycle is a bit off after your loss hun. Keep testing hun, and hopefully you’ve not missed it xx

If you cramping on one side it's normally a sign of ovulation hun I get that when I ovulate fingers crossed you haven't missed it xx

Trouble is I’m cramping on the side I have no tube!! :( xx

Trouble is I’m cramping on the side I have no tube!! :( xx

I have read somewhere it could still mean the oposite side will ovulate hope that right for you, but also forgot to mention I use to cramp on one side for a few days then ovulate from the other I noticed this happen in a few of my cycles xx

I had the same after I lost my tube. I didn't ovulate until CD22 and I usually ovulate around CD14. Just keep testing every day. And I have definitely ovulated from the side with no tube, so that's exactly what you could be feeling. Stay positive x

I had the same after I lost my tube. I didn't ovulate until CD22 and I usually ovulate around CD14. Just keep testing every day. And I have definitely ovulated from the side with no tube, so that's exactly what you could be feeling. Stay positive x

Been reading on the etopic pregnancy trust that even if you ovulate on the side with no tube the other tube can carry the egg down that’s crazy! I’m thinking my left ovary is definitely the more dominant one! X

Been reading on the etopic pregnancy trust that even if you ovulate on the side with no tube the other tube can carry the egg down that’s crazy! I’m thinking my left ovary is definitely the more dominant one! X
That's right! That's what my consultant told me, he said the tube will move from side to side x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->