Testing 4weeks post EP ?!? Vfp page 21....

Feel like I’m doomed now and it’s not going to happen it took a year to fall with my EP and I have a feeling my chances are even lower :(

Feel like I’m doomed now and it’s not going to happen it took a year to fall with my EP and I have a feeling my chances are even lower :(

I’m sorry your feeling that way :( and I’m sorry that this has happened. It’s so heartbreaking isn’t it. I’m always here for you if you need a chat. Have you taken any more opks? Xx

I’m sorry your feeling that way :( and I’m sorry that this has happened. It’s so heartbreaking isn’t it. I’m always here for you if you need a chat. Have you taken any more opks? Xx
Yes and they seem lighter! But I’m super crampy down there on my left side..this has been happenening for a few days now and Today I had a little bit of pink only when I wiped and it was like when you wipe after a wee instead of yellow a very light pink! And then nothing :shrug: xx

Done a test hcg is deff out of my system!! And this is what I’m getting even though I stopped bleeding a week ago :/

A5304EB7-9049-40D9-A3F6-D29F4080172E.jpeg 823047E7-F646-47EE-AB68-A9D896E4837C.jpeg 52F0A227-AD8A-42DD-963A-B8768665BB20.jpeg

Yes and they seem lighter! But I’m super crampy down there on my left side..this has been happenening for a few days now and Today I had a little bit of pink only when I wiped and it was like when you wipe after a wee instead of yellow a very light pink! And then nothing :shrug: xx

Done a test hcg is deff out of my system!! And this is what I’m getting even though I stopped bleeding a week ago :/

View attachment 1053325 View attachment 1053327 View attachment 1053328

Ohhh hun! Don’t they say you can have spotting when ovulating? Have you ever had that before? Xxx

Just broke down looking at my pos tests from my EP Still waiting for the hospital to call saying we can collect the baby. No matter how small was still my baby :( ...! Hit me today more than ever! Just feel like I’m not going to get pregnant again.. sorry girls I need to vent ... xx

Just broke down looking at my pos tests from my EP Still waiting for the hospital to call saying we can collect the baby. No matter how small was still my baby :( ...! Hit me today more than ever! Just feel like I’m not going to get pregnant again.. sorry girls I need to vent ... xx

Don't be sorry hunni we are all here to listen to you :hugs: I no what you mean I had to have a d&c 15 years ago at 9 weeks I was so distraught over it :( I no not the same at all, I had ovulation bleeding aswell xx

Cd15 pm .. so crampy and pinchy! Never had ovulation spotting though :/

554B0BB6-E9E1-412B-BE9C-13138EBA3215.jpeg

I must add this test was taken on an hour hold and I’ve drank tea I’m so s**t when it comes to taking OPKs I just can’t stop peeing on sticks

Last edited:
Still getting darker tho xx
Yeah I know I think I’ve missed it well that was the last opk I won’t be stressing over those! I’ve got some ic coming though xx

Yeah I know I think I’ve missed it well that was the last opk I won’t be stressing over those! I’ve got some ic coming though xx

I do have everything crossed for you for this month, I wouldn't stress either tbh just take it as it comes (says me :rofl:) I do no how easy it is to say that and do it lol xx

Highly doubt that I am ovulating this cycle at all tbh I think the spotting is getting heavier so probably first AF starting :( was hoping I’d be one of those that catch without even having another af xx

Highly doubt that I am ovulating this cycle at all tbh I think the spotting is getting heavier so probably first AF starting :( was hoping I’d be one of those that catch without even having another af xx

:hugs: I'll still be here rooting you on hun xx

So many questions I’m asking myself :/ guess it’s just a waiting game.. had I already ovulated and this is implantation bleeding ? Can that happen so so soon bearing in mind my hcg was so low was probably back to nothing once the etopic was removed... or am I due for af my spotting is still spontaneous scant it’s light brown and non exsistent Any how here’s a test a hpt I done today... order some IC should be here tomorrow... what a roller coaster and the ride has only just begun! :( I thought my ltttc journey was over after my dd and ds.... x

0EE08FF9-D933-49F1-A326-448F8295FA08.png

I can see something on that test hun?! Could you irl? Xx

I can see something on that test hun?! Could you irl? Xx

What’s irl hun ? Xx

Top test is my first ever vfp with my EP ( re wetted) and bottom is last nights.. I’m not holding on to any hope.. xx

E876ABBA-0B23-458B-8EA8-E0E25CD25AA0.jpeg

I can see something faint on last night's test. Will you test again today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"