Testing around 4th April?

Jetset

Reaction score
I was just wondering whether anyone is at a similar point to me this month?

I am currently 6 DPO but not 100% sure on the length of my cycle. My first real month off BCP I did a perfect 28 days cycle. The second one (our first TTC) I only went 25 days and ended up spotting from 6 DPO in the morning. This is my third cycle off the pill and my second TTC.

So, is anyone else due to test around this date?

:dust:

I'm not still in the O week but didn't want to read n run

im due on between the 2nd- 4th i did used to have 28day cycles last month was 30days tho :S , i wont test untill im a week late, good luck hunnnie xx

I am testing on the 5th- if I can wait that long!

Im testing on the 5th also!!!! Its killing me....HATE the 2WW!

I am 10dpo but i am not exactly sure how soon ill test... But i dont feel anything sooo... I am waiting.

I'm testing on the 4th well like the others say if I can wait that long lol good luck to all of you (and me) lol x x

My hubby hid the HPTs lastnight!!! We are moving house & they could be in any of the 100's of boxes!!!! I really want to test now.....HATE waiting!! But ill never find them without his help!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr!!! I just want to know!

I am testing on the 5th too. My husband and I have been trying for our second baby for 4 months and no luck!

sooo frustrating when you have no control over these things! really gets me down to the point i can't sleep when it comes to waiting for my period!!

good luck to u all!

just wondering if anyone else needs to urinate a lot lately and whether it is a strong sign of pregnancy?

Hello, I am also testing on the 5th.
I am currently 6dpo. And I have light headaches,acid reflux that I didn't have prior to this,cramping in my lower back and a full feeling around my belly button,otherwise I am
feeling pretty good just not my norm,so I guess we will see. :o) Best wishes and baby dust.

I am purposely not keeping any HPT's in the house to avoid getting all obsessed over testing early! Anyone else have an action plan for the next week?

I am purposely not keeping any HPT's in the house to avoid getting all obsessed over testing early! Anyone else have an action plan for the next week?

We are moving house this weekend so hubby has hidden the HPTs in a box!!! One of many!! Says he wont get them out til Tuesday to stop me testing early!

LOL.
I wish my hubby would do that. Anyone sneak a peak?

i am 10dpo but i am not exactly sure how soon ill test... But i dont feel anything sooo... I am waiting.

ladies i got my bfp on april the 1st,after taking clomid cd2-6 100mg. I couldnt hold out...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->