Testing around 4th April?

AF arrived early for me on April 1st!! So am out for this month :(
I was so upset though that my husband went out & bought me the CBFM! Ive been using OPKs (internet cheapies) for 2 months but never got a positive so he thinks that this will give us more information & make me feel better! Such a sweetheart!

Congrats Arrielle!

I tested this morning and BFN. If AF doesn't arrive by the end of the week, I will test again. 1 whole week of cramping for nothing?? Oy.

Morning girls :)
Firstly congratulations ARRIELLE!! That's fantastic news.
And boo for you MarcMrs - good luck next month.

I am still waiting on AF (I'm 13DPO and my LP is usually 12 days, although this is my first proper cycle post m/c so I guess I don't know what is normal exactly at the moment :( )
I'd like it to hurry up so I can move onto next month (I'm 99% sure I'm not pg as I don't have sore boobs and my temp has dropped the last couple of days like it always does leading up to af).

I hate having long cycles - so jealous of you 28 days or less people!

AF is due today and no sign of her as of yet, i had cramping today but nothing too extreme. I tested already and what do you kno :bfn: ill wait and see when she will arrive.

hi all

12 dpo for me today... :BFN: :(

I think the witch is due tomorrow or Wednesday so on to next cycle and a 2012 baby!

good luck all
x

Morning girls :)
Firstly congratulations ARRIELLE!! That's fantastic news.
And boo for you MarcMrs - good luck next month.

I am still waiting on AF (I'm 13DPO and my LP is usually 12 days, although this is my first proper cycle post m/c so I guess I don't know what is normal exactly at the moment :( )
I'd like it to hurry up so I can move onto next month (I'm 99% sure I'm not pg as I don't have sore boobs and my temp has dropped the last couple of days like it always does leading up to af).

I hate having long cycles - so jealous of you 28 days or less people!

Just gave in and tested - I'm 14 dpo and got a faint bfp! I'm in shock and it just goes to show that you can still get preg and have no early symptoms.
However after a m/c in January I'm not really that excited this time. Worried about going through all that again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->