Testing Christmas Day! Who else?

Hey ladies! I’m testing everyday from here on out. AF is due on Thursday. This morning was a BFN :( I’m hoping so bad to surprise my husband for Christmas!

My period is due thursday -saturday (irregular periods). I tested today at 10 DPOish and BFN.... I have cramps. I feel out...

Hello everyone. I am 6dpo and testing on New Years Day so I am right behind you all. Has anyone been having any symptoms out of the norm? Like no breast tenderness when you normally have. breasts tenderness?

TheresaD it always fascinates me when people have zero symptoms. It equally fascinates me that you normally develop sore breasts but you never did. Thanks for sharing.

Yea totally wild! In hindsight, last week I had 2 days in a row that I had a horrible headache only in the afternoon that were so bad it made me nauseous! I didn't think too much of it mostly cause I was in such pain I just wanted to to be over!! Other than that I had nothing unusual happen. I am usually pretty tired and have tender breast the week before AF but this time I had nothing. Today should have been the start of AF and I now feel very tired and have not been sleeping well the last couple of nights!

I did...

Though only because I had spotting yesterday.

It was pos. and fairly dark I believe. Only 3 days after my missed period.

BFN for me today (at 11 DPO)...
Cramped so much last night it woke me up at 4am. No AF still... Usually when I have cramps like that it's becasue I got AF.

I did...

Though only because I had spotting yesterday.

It was pos. and fairly dark I believe. Only 3 days after my missed period.

Congratulations to you!! Happy and Healthy pregnancy!

It took a while but I finally got my BFP this morning! I’m 14-16 DPO. Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->