Testing later today! And I really don't wanna!

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
I do not want to see a :bfn: I wanna see a :bfp:

It's 3:15 am here. I have been nauseated for a few days and had a rough time Sunday morning. The room was spinning, I got sick, and I had to run to the toilet several times to go pee! After each run to the potty, I ran to the fridge to chug some tea, I AM VERY THIRSTY!

John, hubby, was very nice to give me a bucket when I told him the room was spinning, he knew what was coming. He even rinsed it for me during one of my bathroom breaks.

Ya, I know it's early to test BUT I HAVE TO PEE ON SOMETHING!!!

I will post later.

Have a good day!

Good luck MM it sounds really positive :)

Good Luck....so sorry you feel so rough!!!

:hug:

Good luck, really hope you feel so bad for a great reason!! :hug:

If this is 'morning sickness' (all day for me) I DON'T WANT IT!

I do not want to go to bed, I'm afraid it's going to happen again! It was bad, I was begging in tears for the room to stop spinning!

If this is 'morning sickness' (all day for me) I DON'T WANT IT!

I do not want to go to bed, I'm afraid it's going to happen again! It was bad, I was begging in tears for the room to stop spinning!

aw :hugs: hope u manage to get some sleep hun. xxx

god i wish you luck.. we are rooting for you!!!! good luck. let us know how you get on....

aww hun it sounds horrible all the sickness you have, but on the other hand really positive!!! i hope its your BFP when you wake up and pee!!! :) good luck sweetie and fingers crossed...get some sleep and get back on here with the news!!!!!

its sounding pretty positive, but also quite nasty at the same time - i am really feeling for you!!! GOOD LUCK, and let us know how u get on - have some magical baby :dust: to help u with ur POAS :D :hug:

good luck! have you tested yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->