Testing mid Nov...any buddies?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
I believe I am 1dpo. Honestly instead of going by my app I am going by cm this time. I believe the app is completely wrong. I had ewcm starting Sunday and it ended 2 days ago. Yesterday it was just slightly damp so I am assuming I od yesterday or maybe today since I am having some poking in my right ovary. I am really hoping this is our month. I am trying to listen to my body more and after some research a lot of ovulation questions i had just clicked for me. Anyone else need a buddy for this 2ww?

Yeah, I'm testing (early) on the 11th, AF is due 15th. I go more by what my body says too, tmi but my vulva gets swollen around ovulation (is it just me?!) so I know when it's happening more or less, but luckily it does usually more or less match up with my app. I'm calling myself 2DPO as of Thursday.

Af is due 16th Nov, i ovulated yesterday and got another posative today for o, been using ovulation kits and pre-seed going to really try and not do any testing early this month and wait until AF is due and take it from there really.l

This is our first cycle of using the pre-seed so hopefully this has helped us this month

My af is due the 16th or 17th. I have been taking progesterone so last month af came 2 days early, which is why I am not too sure. I will probably start testing next weekend. I tested too early last month and was getting really upset so I am going to try to hold off as much as possible.

yeah i was the same getting disheartened testing too early last month so really going to try my best to keep busy and try not to think about it.

Had a lot of cramping today so hoping this is more ovulating signs so will bd again tonight using pre-seed, that will be the 4th night in a row and used pre-seed on them all and will do the same again tomorrow just to be safe haha

AF due 16th for me too, but I'll likely test on 12th as we've got a party to go to that night

I'm also testing mid-November! I have really irregular cycles, even though I was on birth control for nearly a decade. I came off of it over a month ago, and I still haven't had a period... But I've been using a couple different OPK to track my ovulation. I should have ovulated either 10/30 or 10/31. I'm a little anxious that I could have infertility issues because my periods fluctuate so much, but at my pre-conception doctor appointment, my ob-gyn didn't seem to be concerned by any of that. My mother had four kids, and the longest she ever had to try was 2 months... I'm hoping to be that lucky! I think I will test 11/15. Until then, I am so wildly anxious! My hubby and I have horrendous baby fever.

This will be our 1st month actually trying. I went years going by an app for ovulation and realized it was probably wrong the whole time. I have been pregnant three times and 2 out of 3 we got pregnant the 1st month. Idk I have a really good feeling about this month. I hope we all get lucky!

Hi ladies :wave:, my AF due 13th. Was gonna hold off until the 15th to test but I'm thinking I'll be lucky to make it to the 13th I'm itching to know lol. 5 DPO today feels like I've been waiting forever.

Positive opk today!!! AF due 13-18 (depending on cycle length...) I'll probably start testing the 12th haha

5 DPO today feels like I've been waiting forever.

Right?! I'm at 3-4 dpo, and it's just killing me. It doesn't help that my husband is like, "Well, from what I've read, there are some really good tests where you could know 6 days sooner!" ...Which he already went and bought. Yes, honey, they *can* detect pregnancy 6 days sooner, but it doesn't mean they will! I won't complain, it's sweet that he's involved, and I know he won't be disappointed in me if it doesn't happen... But it's a lot of pressure for something I can't entirely control. :|

Right?! I'm at 3-4 dpo, and it's just killing me. It doesn't help that my husband is like, "Well, from what I've read, there are some really good tests where you could know 6 days sooner!" ...Which he already went and bought. Yes, honey, they *can* detect pregnancy 6 days sooner, but it doesn't mean they will! I won't complain, it's sweet that he's involved, and I know he won't be disappointed in me if it doesn't happen... But it's a lot of pressure for something I can't entirely control. :|

I hear ya. This is our first cycle trying for #2 and after the hell we went through for baby 1 I think me and the husband are a little jaded. She is most definitely worth it though and I'm ready to do it all again if it means another take home baby but I do feel like I'm failing him if we have problems again.
And it seriously felt like that days were flying by and I didn't know where the time was going. The tww starts and BAM I'm in an alternate universe where time barely moves.

I hear ya. This is our first cycle trying for #2 and after the hell we went through for baby 1 I think me and the husband are a little jaded. She is most definitely worth it though and I'm ready to do it all again if it means another take home baby but I do feel like I'm failing him if we have problems again.
And it seriously felt like that days were flying by and I didn't know where the time was going. The tww starts and BAM I'm in an alternate universe where time barely moves.

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like time has stopped dead. What are you guys doing to keep busy until POAS time? I'm so tired at the moment I can't seem to immerse myself successfully in anything distracting. Tonight I tortured myself by watching reruns of One Born Every Minute :haha:

I'm 6 dpo and time is crawling....! I work full time, go to school, and chase my three year old but I'm still obsessing! Haha. I had bad cramping until yesterday and a temp dip at 4dpo which is the same as with my son. Back hurts, my hips hurt, lots of of cm, and I'm bloated. Super fun. Haha! I'm trying to hold out until Monday to test at 10dpo but don't think I can wait that long!!!

My 14 month old definitely keeps me busy and I do a lot of cleaning and baking and cooking and BnBing haha. Definitely spending a lot more time on here since starting the tww. But instead of helping it just makes me obsess more :wacko:. Vicious cycle.

I'm also in the TWW! Currently 3dpo/3dpt, I am holding off until 10dpo/12dpt to test, but i dont know if i will make it! af expected 11/14.

I am really trying not to stress out like I did last month. The more i watch live pregnancy test on youtube I realize I don't want to be squinting for 3 days before I know lol. I really really need self control lol.

Last cycle I started tested crazy early. I'm gonna wait till 9dpo minimum. I hope....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->