Testing mid Nov...any buddies?

I might be... not sure yet!

I got my IUD out August 29 which was CD 32 and ended up having a 55 day cycle. The time I had the IUD in I ranged from 40-46 days. Before that, I was usually around 32.

Postive opk last Friday through Monday. Negative Tuesday and Wednesday. Had another positive opk today, I think. FF said I ovulated last Friday at CD 37, putting me at 6 dpo, but I think if I did, it wasn't until Monday, so 3 dpo. Major temp change this morning, so maybe even yesterday. No idea. Unless my elevated temps are from me being sick, so I'm not 100% sold that I ovulated until I get more info on my chart.

If I really did ovulate Friday or Monday, I'm trying to hold off until the 14th (no idea when AF is due with being irregular right now). DH keeps asking what I want for my birthday and I only respond with to be pregnant. The 14th is my birthday, so I'd be pretty stoked to get a positive that morning, and then if I do, I'm going out for a gift bag or box to put it in to show DH later.

This is our only shot for now without having to wait a couple of years, so I'm hoping I really did ovulate and that we end up with some good news here soon.

Good luck to everyone!

Last cycle I started tested crazy early. I'm gonna wait till 9dpo minimum. I hope....

Haha I started 7dpo i think last month. I really want to wait until 10 dpo. Want to being the key phrase here.

Last cycle I started tested crazy early. I'm gonna wait till 9dpo minimum. I hope....

Haha I started 7dpo i think last month. I really want to wait until 10 dpo. Want to being the key phrase here.

I've got it in my head now to wait for 10 dpo. 6DPO today so 4 days left. But these last 6 days have felt like an eternity. I need some sort of project to get me through the next 4 days.

Been doing dinner prep all morning for a fancy shrimp dinner for my husband and doing laundry. This wait has turned me into a more productive wife :haha:.

How are you ladies doing?

I am in the same boat!! UGGHH! I so desperately want to wait until 10dpo/13dpt just because I am scared I will get a false positive with the trigger shot. I am only at 4dpo/6dpt!!! I am at work and all I can do is look at my calendar and calculate the numbers over and over again on when I can test. I need something else to do with my time! Thank goodness it is the weekend!

My temp spiked today!!! Yay!! Good sign. Hoping for 2 more high readings to confirm! I got another positive opk this morning so we will BD today just in case!! Hopefully I get my FF crosshairs soon!
I'm relieved to be in the TWW, at this point I feel like it's out of my hands... but if the time could just hurry up and fly by that'd be great!!

All day today, I'm having a heavy feeling in my pelvis and kind of cramping. Yesterday I was super bloated. I could barely eat dinner bc I felt so crappy. That's how I felt around ovulation time last month too. I like consistency...
I'm the worst symptom spotter in the world. Everything is a possibility!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"