testing negative at 14 dpo

momNatasha

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm a new member here. This is our third month TTC number 2. I'm 14 dpo and still testing negative. I'm due period tomorrow. Do I still have some chance that I be pregnant and have a BFP tomorrow? Or is it that we've got a problem conceiving this time because with our first child I conceived on the first cycle? Anyone here in the same boat with me?

Each TTC journey is different, my first took two cycles and i had a normal pregnancy. My 2nd took 5 cycles and ended in mc. 3 cycles isn't that long, although it must feel like it after catching first time. I think I read somewhere that even with perfectly timed bding you still only have a 30% chance of conceiving. Keep your spirits up, you'll get there.

Button# thanks for your reply sweetie. Those cramps are putting me down, and after all those BFN's I feel I'll never see that bfp on any HPT. I've been nauseous the past 4 days. I'm never nauseous before af. Is this an enough sign for being pregnant?

DD was an accident. Conceived after 2 weeks of DTD with condoms. Which ended up as essentially 3 days of dtd if you take out the time I was on AF. We've now been trying for number 2 for a year. Its heartbreaking lol especially as it happened so quickly last time and unexpectedly that I thought it would have happened by now :(

are you tracking your ovulation every month with OPK? My cycles are regular and we've BD-ed daily on fertile days, but still nothing. hope af won't show up tomo b/c it'd kill me lolll

Every ttc journey is different. With dd we were not even trying, 2nd we were trying for 8.5 years that sadly ended in mc. Now I am on cycle 7 since my mc and no + yet:(

I'm sorry for your loss ajksand :( we can't help but wait and see :0
15 dpo still testing negative, no af, cramping and nauseous. I've lost hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->