testing Oct 6th

Hi girls!
I had an HCG trigger shot 12 days ago and I am still getting very faint pink lines. I hope the shot is out of my system and this is due to a real bfp, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet. How are you getting on? Any symptoms? I have been very tired.

I havent tested since I broke last wed AF is suppose to come on Tuesday, I will test on Friday if no AF. I am cramping a little, but I dont normally cramp until she has showed her face....so dont know what that means. Thursday I was really really mean to my DH....so I am probably not.
How many tests have you taken? Can you post them?

Hi girls!
I had an HCG trigger shot 12 days ago and I am still getting very faint pink lines. I hope the shot is out of my system and this is due to a real bfp, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet. How are you getting on? Any symptoms? I have been very tired.

I think you should test on Friday, it makes sense!!!! GOOD LUCK AND :dust:

Unfortunately no need for me to test - I came on yesterday!

Ah well, I wasn't overlly hopeful for month 1 (especially since I was away for my most fertile days and just caught the very end).

Fingers crossed for everyone else! X

possible symptoms:

1. cramping in my lower right side
2. feeling all wet down there like AF is coming all day today
3. positive OPK on day 28

kstancook, sounds promising!

I had increasingly lighter lines from the shot and it seems to have gotten darker this morning. I am not going to get my hopes up as I've been let down by chemicals before. I think I will have blood work on Thursday, so we'll see.

Here are my tests so far. They are a definite bfp, just not sure if it's lingering from the shot or a true one. I guess we'll find out in a few days.

Attachments

• IMG_4867small.jpg
    IMG_4867small.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 5
bizybee-sounds very good. Good Luck with the blood test!!! I woke up this morning and a +OPK but a -HPT so I just I am just ovulating. I dont know just confused anymore....this is soo much work and worry

Ah well, I wasn't overlly hopeful for month 1 (especially since I was away for my most fertile days and just caught the very end).

Hi There,

Sorry you didn't get your BFP this time. I'm also in my first ttc cycle and I still have a week to go before I can test. I came off BC 17 Sept and AF came 2 days after. I've always had regular AF so I'm a bit anxious though I hope i wont be too disappointed if i get a BFN as its only the first cycle after 6yrs of BC.

All the best in your next cycle.

Hi There,

Sorry you didn't get your BFP this time. I'm also in my first ttc cycle and I still have a week to go before I can test. I came off BC 17 Sept and AF came 2 days after. I've always had regular AF so I'm a bit anxious though I hope i wont be too disappointed if i get a BFN as its only the first cycle after 6yrs of BCP

All the best in your next cycle.

I was very regular, then 9 yrs of BCP, first cycle off on cycle day 31. Hope your cycle get regular, mine sucks! So just frustrated not knowing what is going on! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->