Testing On 22nd Feb? Share DPO S&S

Well me still I'll be 11dpo. Tested today with a cheepie neg.... so I don't feel like tommorow test gonna be any different. Husband getting annoyed with my obbsessed poas. So I take one tomm at 11dpo if bfn. Then ill stop testing and wait for af. If af late then I'll test. No signs of af so far. Maybe breaking out a lil
Not cramps or breast tenderness so I'll shall tell u guys what tommorow brings

I don't tell my hubby as he will be the same. An then he will just say I'm not pregnant.
Your not out till AF shows xx

Yep that's how mine is. 1 negative oh ur not lol ugh

Ok so.did a test this morning . and swear I see a very light line. Went to doctor and said negative but they use cheepies..... idk how to attach a pic

Am I crazy??? Idk if pic attached

Attachments

• 20160222_055603.jpg
    20160222_055603.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
Might be to light for picture to shown it in see it tho

The photo is quite small so it's difficult to tell, sometimes I think I can see something and then sometimes not. Fingers crossed you will get a stronger result tomorrow!

Hi everyone sorry to hear all the negative results or AF.
I tested today and I am also negative, most likely will be joining the rest of you next month.
Kaylab good luck.

Hi everyone sorry to hear all the negative results or AF.
I tested today and I am also negative, most likely will be joining the rest of you next month.
Kaylab good luck.

Rubbish ain't it Abbey. Good luck for next month no doubt we will all be helping each along xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->