Testing On 22nd Feb? Share DPO S&S

good morning ladies.
So it looks like I got my AF 4 days earlier. I had to use a tampon and when I woke up, it was full (sorry if TMI).

good morning ladies.
So it looks like I got my AF 4 days earlier. I had to use a tampon and when I woke up, it was full (sorry if TMI).

Aww Mrsbrrs, sorry to hear that AF came earlier.. have a good rest alright! :) u are always welcome here to post any msg.. :)

Hi everyone! 10 DPO today and BFN. Yesterday I had no cramping, but lots of weird random pulls, pinches, tingles and pains. From my groin, ovaries, up my stomach to my breasts there were just all kinds of random sensations. It was super strange. My bb's are starting to feel fairly sore to the touch now though and if I tense up my arm muscles/pec muscles to pick something up it's very uncomfortable. I still have a runny nose, coughing and a sore throat. Oh, and last night I had a random nose bleed. So gross.

So more waiting. If I didn't get my BFP today and am actually pregnant then I can only assume I implanted later than 7 DPO? My cramping centralized from about 4/5 DPO to 8 DPO. With 7/8 DPO being by far the worst.

good morning ladies.

:( that really stinks. Best of luck next cycle!!

Hi everyone! 10 DPO today and BFN. Yesterday I had no cramping, but lots of weird random pulls, pinches, tingles and pains. From my groin, ovaries, up my stomach to my breasts there were just all kinds of random sensations. It was super strange. My bb's are starting to feel fairly sore to the touch now though and if I tense up my arm muscles/pec muscles to pick something up it's very uncomfortable. I still have a runny nose, coughing and a sore throat. Oh, and last night I had a random nose bleed. So gross.

So more waiting. If I didn't get my BFP today and am actually pregnant then I can only assume I implanted later than 7 DPO? My cramping centralized from about 4/5 DPO to 8 DPO. With 7/8 DPO being by far the worst.

Aww dear.. thats awful.. hope u'll feel better soon..! The wait is killing me.. i bet with the symptoms i had, it cld be an empty end.. BUT i shall wait till AF arrives! Or a BFP! Hmm.. i still have pinching pain still, some pulling below my belly button.. alil cracky backache.. gosh.. i had some cm but unsure on the texture as its absorb by the pantyliner.. slight tint yellow.. hmm.. no smell.. diarrhoea still.. :/

awwww well you're not out until AF comes! :) I'm sorry you're not feeling too hot though. The constant diarrhea is something I'm used to dealing with because I have IBS. Surprisingly though, in this TWW I haven't had any at all lol... I actually think I've poo'd less... Maybe take a warm shower or bath for your back? Or convince DH for a nice back rub?

Hope you feel better in the morning!

So I started the day with a really light headed dizzy spell which I can only compare to the spells I had when I was pregnant with my son.
I have decided to test in the morning which will be 3 days after my bleed and I have had no breeding since. According to when I ovulated I should get my af either tomorrow or Sunday if i don't get a bfp.

Hi ladies - quick update from me.

I tested again today (14dpo) and it was BFN. AF is due tomorrow.

Babydust to you all.

Odds are, there's gonna be some BFPs in this thread. :) xx

Tiny footsteps - it all depends on when you implanted you never know you could still get a bfp.

I agree someone gas got to get lucky this month!

Me too someone on this thread is getting a BFP. I've just had a snooze after washing my hair. So tired it's like 8pm in the evening here.
Symptoms are minimal nothing major.

Morning test for me!

good morning ladies.

mrsbrrs sorry to hear this, I really hope you'll get a BFP within the next couple of cycles.

You're getting quite a few potential pregnancy symptoms so I hope it'll be good news for you. Do continue testing it is still very early days. :dust:

So I started the day with a really light headed dizzy spell which I can only compare to the spells I had when I was pregnant with my son.
I have decided to test in the morning which will be 3 days after my bleed and I have had no breeding since. According to when I ovulated I should get my af either tomorrow or Sunday if i don't get a bfp.
:dust: :dust: :dust:
Keep us updated!

Hi ladies - quick update from me.

I tested again today (14dpo) and it was BFN. AF is due tomorrow.

Babydust to you all.

Odds are, there's gonna be some BFPs in this thread. :) xx

Thanks for the dust and more dust for you as well.
I agree in this group of lovely ladies there will be some BFPs, I have a good feeling about this.:happydance:

My update, last night before sleeping I had stronger pulls and cramps on the lower abdomen but still nothing like when I get my AF. This morning I am not feeling any symptoms yet which is a bummer, I want to feel those crappy pregnancy signs. I may test tomorrow at 11 dpo.
If it doesn't work in the next 2 cycles, I think I will get some tests done, can't muck around at my age.

Edited: temp is up 0.1 degrees Celsius than other temps in this cycle. Hope it stays up!
:dust: for us all.

@Abby your symptoms look really promising! Hope your temp stays high!! I have been testing but haven't seen anything notable. I went out and got some FRER's because I was frustrated with my dip sticks, lol. I took one mid day because I'm impatient and nothing really to see unless I held it up to the light and then I think that was maybe the indent line.

@ttc - good luck! I would be pretty excited having a symptom similar to a past pregnancy. :) let us know how it goes!

I worked from home today and took a 2 hour nap. I still have my runny nose, now a shitty headache, and sore muscles everywhere.

Morning darls!! Its 12.30pm at my place now and did my hpt (green) & opk (pink)..

Now its my 14 dpo.. :)

I had a creamy yellowish white cm today.. alil more than usual.. i felt emotional, low esteem & sad somehow last night.. but DH has been giving random 15 seconds hugs & expressing how much he loves me.. We have not BD yet since 2 dpo.. maybe its time.. lol!!! :hugs:

So from my test here, do u considered that my opk is positive or about to? :) :shrug:

It has been a raining day yesterday night! :thumbup: love it!!

Im gonna prepare for my nxt ttc cycle#2.. gonna chart my opks.. well AF is still not here.. meaning I still have a chance! :D

Gonna do my next test on the 22nd feb! Let the hormones double up if truly im preg! :D

Hope u girls are doing great!! Any new dpo symptoms u girls just realised?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to all you ladies & baby dust to all!!!

Attachments

• 20160220_121600.jpg
    20160220_121600.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
I don't think the OPK is positive but maybe about to be. It's usually as dark or darker than the control line it looks about halfway there to me. If you think you didn't ovulate before then BD'ing can never hurt. :)

Hi all just checking in, still not really experiencing many symptoms today but holding out hope still.
@Azasha hope you're having a better day today your hubby is very sweet.
@MinaMae thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"